Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking when I first heard this. Expose this bastard as the police can trace calls and Sandaza has a good case against the mug.

Certainly does, whether you think Sandaza was a mug or not as some of us do this guy has effectively killed his career and lost him a bucketload of money.

I'm surprised this guy's details are not posted on every site on the internet as he seems not value anyone else's privacy.

This guy is the worst kind of parasite who has saw fit to illegal tape and realease audio of sandaza online, disgusting.

The longer this goes on the more I'm starting to feel sorry for Sandaza.

Potentially losing his job because of a deranged tim's crank call.

The one thing pleasing me is Green is coming across as a ruthless bastard, taking no prisoners.

Good for us, bad for anyone who wrongs him or the club.

Good points, but technically he was making himself available to someone whom he believed to be an agent and if his contract contains an appropriate clause, he will be in breach of it.

I don't think Rangers would take this route without both good reason and legal advice, even if both conveniently overlap in this regard.

Would have preferred we'd held on to him and sold him on reflection. I immediately had called for his sacking but on the otherhand a good way for Green to send a message to the squad that unprofessional behaviour will not be tolerated (tu)

Would have preferred we'd held on to him and sold him on reflection. I immediately had called for his sacking but on the otherhand a good way for Green to send a message to the squad that unprofessional behaviour will not be tolerated (tu)

What do you think Charles Green would have done if this had happened to Lee Wallace ?

Don't think for a minute that this doesn't go on everyday at all clubs.

Players are always looking for a better deal.

Charles green has backed himself into a corner with this decision.

Green has shown his ruthless side that was much talked about when he first arrived but this would have been a board decision and not Charles alone who decided this. Its good to see we wont be taken for mugs but it also is not a nice way to end a players Rangers carear even if he deserved it.

Seems to me that a clear message is being transmitted that Rangers will act in the firmest way open to it if players breach the terms of their employment contracts. The breach has been described as a material breach. It was not trivial or minor or of a nature where a reprimand or fine or the like was justified. The judgement of material breach will presumably have been made taking account of legal advice. That sends a very clear message to Rangers staff that the terms of their employment contracts will be enforced. In return for the very good salaries that players receive, the quid pro quo is that they honour the terms of their contracts. They all now know that failure to do that means swift and decisive action by the Rangers management team.

The reverse should also be true and made clear to Rangers players privately ie that where they honour their part of the employment contract bargain Rangers will look after them and stand shoulder to shoulder with them as part of the Rangers family. Sandaza had first hand experience of this after his serious injury - the best of treatment, well paid, plenty of recovery time, eased back into the team, encouraged to compete for a striking place in the team and encouragement to get back to form. Unfortunately, he now knows the outcome when he breaks his side of the employment contract.

Other players joining Rangers will, I'm sure, be reminded of the many benefits of playing for Rangers. Including the benefit of being part of the Rangers family. Sandaza has put himself out of the family. That is his choice and it is regrettable. No doubt the press will hound him for exclusive stories and he might be tempted to feed them stories, suitably embelished perhaps. So could be more work for the Communications Director. And more work for the manager to field the inevitable questions at the next media briefing.

Good points, but technically he was making himself available to someone whom he believed to be an agent and if his contract contains an appropriate clause, he will be in breach of it.

I don't think Rangers would take this route without both good reason and legal advice, even if both conveniently overlap in this regard.

Yea I agree with that, definitely in the wrong and the club will have made sure of this before letting him go.

What I meant by feeling sorry for him is that most of us have probably engaged in the type of conversation he had with tommy the tank before with regards to new employment and not thought twice about it or had the repercussions he's had.

I'm happy we have him off the wage bill though as I doubt we would have got a fee if we wanted to unload him anywhere.

What do you think Charles Green would have done if this had happened to Lee Wallace ?

Don't think for a minute that this doesn't go on everyday at all clubs.

Players are always looking for a better deal.

Charles green has backed himself into a corner with this decision.

Why is it alway green? Do you honestly think this is purely his desicion? Fact is Sandaza breached his contract and brought bad publicity on himself and the club! The difference is re Wallace or someone else....they have a sell on value so it would be in the clubs best interests to keep and or sell! No one would pay a fee or offer Sandaza similair terms so we would be stuck with a player that after what happened couldn't play for us again....fans, players etc wouldn't accept it!

I feel sorry for him a bit but he has been unprofessional and in these times you can't afford to be! Rangers have done the right thing and I hope Sandaza now pursues tommy bhoy for loss of earnings!

Just because other people leak contract information doesn't make it right. What Sandaza did was wrong and he deserves to be punished. Besides, I don't want that dud sitting at Ibrox until 2016 earning up to £10k/week.

If there was grounds to get rid of him without pay then it looks good as he hasnt delivered. Im disappointed as I always backed him and wanted him to do well but this now frees up wages and we can look to bringing in someone who can score more goals next year.

Good decision. The Player has clearly demonstrated he does not have the right motivation for wearing the shirt. One way or another he is gone and hopefully someone who genuinely wants the shirt, has the necessary credentials, will get the chance to prove himself.

amazing how some can hate Tommy for what he's done yet be glad we're rid of Sandaza.. because of what Tommy done.

It backfired so much on Tommy he's actually helped rather than hindered us so I can't hate him lol. Pitty him maybe

You can't hate him???

Tommy is an IRA loving, child molesting scum bag.

:shifty: