Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't fathom why people would insult Sandaza, he has done nothing wrong but be naive in the extreme. This tommy cunt only went for him because he is foreign, had he phoned up someone from here then they would have rumbled the prick. All the same I am glad we never let it run any longer and a decision has been made.. It seems Rangers and CG are no longer taking prisoners.. A stance which we all support. :cgreen:

He won't be sold.

Nobody is stupid enough to pay money for him, nor will they offer him anywhere near his current wages.

We should not be holding out for a fee, either sack him or hope somebody will take him off our wage bill.

Or keep him and play him next season, when we have better players to at least make chances for him. The best striker in the world couldn't score goals if his team mates can't get the ball to him. Sandaza is like Ally to me, The expectations are high, even though they have their hands tied behind their backs. Give both another chance with hands free. If they fail then, then they only have themselves to blame.

Lets get this in perspective here....

Obsessed scum have put a Rangers striker out of a job.

Yet we berate the Rangers player? Yes, he did fall for it, but this it what we in Scotland are facing from one club and its supporters.

Could you tell me why Rangers sacking someone for breaking the SFA rules would deter any future signings from coming. I am struggling to think of a valod reason.

Sacked for being the victhim of a hoax call, in my opinion it's just wrong. Eric Cantona jumped in to the crowd and attacked a supporter and was backed by his club, what support was Sandaza offered. This just says have a bad start to your career at Rangers and the club will look to terminate your contract, it's just wrong

Lets get this in perspective here....

Obsessed scum have put a Rangers striker out of a job.

Yet we berate the Rangers player? Yes, he did fall for it, but this it what we in Scotland are facing from one club and its supporters.

Agree 100% mate

The fact he was shite is irrelevant

This is down to some Manky tim cunt who has nothing better to do than further blacken our club

Hopefully this tommy cunt gets what's coming to him

Or keep him and play him next season, when we have better players to at least make chances for him. The best striker in the world couldn't score goals if his team mates can't get the ball to him. Sandaza is like Ally to me, The expectations are high, even though they have their hands tied behind their backs. Give both another chance with hands free. If they fail then, then they only have themselves to blame.

McCulloch and Little have both scored over 20 goals.

It's not like goals have been too hard to come by for everyone. Sure, he's not played as often as the others due to injuries and what not, but when he has played he's not looked even remotely dangerous.

I don't know if he was worthy of being sacked, he probably wasn't. However, I think it's the best outcome for all involved.

Not happy how we have dealt with Sandaza from the start of the season.

He should have been selected more than he was.

Strikers live of confidence and McCoist didn't help him at all.

He is a proven goalscorer and I think it's our loss that we've taken the easy way out here.

You all know its a fact that if it was Lewis McLeod for example, he would have been fined and that would've been the end of it.

Poor show Mr Green...

The reality is had Sandaza scored say 20 goals or more he wouldn't have been sacked, due to it being a disaster Green has used this get out of jail card to sack him.
He could have scored about 40 if he wasn't such a shitebag. I once counted him miss 4 sitters in one game. He tried to get out of Rangers in breech of his contract. He is free to go now. Sandaza should have been more careful what he wished for.

Sacked for being the victhim of a hoax call, in my opinion it's just wrong. Eric Cantona jumped in to the crowd and attacked a supporter and was backed by his club, what support was Sandaza offered. This just says have a bad start to your career at Rangers and the club will look to terminate your contract, it's just wrong

Sandaza couldn't lace Cantona's boots, had Sandaza had a good season he wouldn't have been sacked imo.

He is a proven goalscorer and I think it's our loss that we've taken the easy way out here.

You all know its a fact that if it was Lewis McLeod for example, he would have been fined and that would've been the end of it.

Poor show Mr Green...

Look the guy had plenty of chances and he was shite. He could not score in a barrel of Fannys, There is no system for a player you either have it or you dont. It seems he did elsewhere but he never cut it for us and hes offskies and deserves it 110%

Sacked for breaching his contract and SFA rules.

And just so you are not overly concerned: plenty of players want to sign for the Rangers.

Disgusting talk from a Rangers fan about a one of our players who got sacked cause of a taig fuck! I'm starting to try and understand our fans at the moment they can't even stick up for our players, this guy has a family to look after and for all you know was the best striker we had but never got played properly!

eh, he is a ugly f.ker, and he's a tarrier to boot, cany bless himself at ibrox, jog on

Poor show Mr Green...

Don't think you would make Mi5 gutter Rhat

Can we cut out the sympathy bit for Sandaza. Yes he was duped but he was happy to break the rules talking to someone about a move and his contract. If it had been a real agent we wouldn't have heard and he would be moving on. He clearly wants away to better weather and better football. He breached his contract by divulging contractual details and going behind the club's back. He also breached SFA rules I believe. The guy knew he was in the wrong. He knows the protocol for any transfer is handled by club and agent. I have no sympathy for him. He can always sue Taliban Timmy Tommy.