Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also shows we wont back players if we think we can dump them. This could well turn into a very bad choice for the club to make.

why the return? Something fir you to get your teeth into? This site will be infested today

Disgusting talk from a Rangers fan about a one of our players who got sacked cause of a taig fuck! I'm starting to try and understand our fans at the moment they can't even stick up for our players, this guy has a family to look after and for all you know was the best striker we had but never got played properly!

He should have more respect for the club and the fans rather than whoring himself around. He should also of had more sense than to get duped by a celtc fan who was pretending to be an agent.

As for his family, he was earning £4,500 every 7 days and if you can't support your family with that amount of money coming in each week then something is wrong. Let's not forget that he was fucking hopeless and managed a mighty 2 goals.

I'm glad he's gone so we can save a fair bit of money, put that money to better use and possibly bring in someone who is a better player and actually wants to play for the club.

Had he scored 30+ goals for us against the postmen we play then he wouldn't have been on the phone whoring himself a ticket out of our club while still being massively overpaid by us.

No sympathy overall for him.

Most players do the same thing mate, yes he was wrong but clubs would not have any players left if they sacked them for doing things wrong.

His position is indefensible considering his failure to perform against the standard of "opposition" he faced for the money he was given.

He made his bed when he angled away from us.

With these 3 facts I find it difficult to understand your defense of him.

I'm not defending him mate, i'm saying that we have used this as an excuse to punt him. Nothing more nothing less. If he had scored 30+ this would never have been a story.