Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking when I first heard this. Expose this bastard as the police can trace calls and Sandaza has a good case against the mug.

Certainly does, whether you think Sandaza was a mug or not as some of us do this guy has effectively killed his career and lost him a bucketload of money.

I'm surprised this guy's details are not posted on every site on the internet as he seems not value anyone else's privacy.

This guy is the worst kind of parasite who has saw fit to illegal tape and realease audio of sandaza online, disgusting.

It's ok to record telephone conversations without telling the other party to the call as long as you don't make the recording available to a third party. If Sandaza wasn't informed that the conversation was being recorded then he might be able to sue whomever it was who recorded the conversation for damages. However, it's only worthwhile suing someone if they have money or property; if they don't then you're throwing good money after bad.

We are also sending a message hey tommy the fuckwit if we want a player sacked do us a favour and give him a bell. I agree with what you say in taking a tough stand but just seems the wrong excuse to make that tough stand.

Not condoning that chunt mate but just for a minute lets say the call had been real,how would you feel then?

Sandaza did only 1 thing wrong IMO but what a mistake to make, I do feel sorry for him in being conned the mhank is the one to blame here and I would imagine that recording and airing that conversation without consent will land him in deep shit.

What do you think Charles Green would have done if this had happened to Lee Wallace ?

Don't think for a minute that this doesn't go on everyday at all clubs.

Players are always looking for a better deal.

Charles green has backed himself into a corner with this decision.

Explain please.

It's ok to record telephone conversations without telling the other party to the call as long as you don't make the recording available to a third party. If Sandaza wasn't informed that the conversation was being recorded then he might be able to sue whomever it was who recorded the conversation for damages. However, it's only worthwhile suing someone if they have money or property; if they don't then you're throwing good money after bad.

Tommy broke a few laws with upping the recording to one of the filths sites.

http://www.callcentrehelper.com/wiki/Call_Recording_Legislation.html

Not condoning that chunt mate but just for a minute lets say the call had been real,how would you feel then?

Sandaza did only 1 thing wrong IMO but what a mistake to make, I do feel sorry for him in being conned the mhank is the one to blame here and I would imagine that recording and airing that conversation without consent will land him in deep shit.

Here's hoping that chopper gets a total doing in the courts from Sandaza. I get he was in the wrong I just think its a poor excuse to get rid of a player who never got out of 1st gear as was being played as a target man which he ain't.

Anyway he's gone if he goes onto score 30 next season then we can start questioning what's going on until then roll on Sunday for a wee party.

Here's hoping that chopper gets a total doing in the courts from Sandaza. I get he was in the wrong I just think its a poor excuse to get rid of a player who never got out of 1st gear as was being played as a target man which he ain't.

Anyway he's gone if he goes onto score 30 next season then we can start questioning what's going on until then roll on Sunday for a wee party.

He is bound to do that next season.

I know where your coming from mate but I'm glad wont tolerate shite from now on and roll on the title party!

Not many of them do to be fair and ultimately offering long term contracts to the likes of Sandaza, black etc on big wages has in hindsight been a big mistake! Why is he going round the supporters clubs? If you can't work that out then there is very little point explaining it to you....

Based on your level of comprehension you wouldn't get near a job off me mucker so no need to worry there!

Cheers mucker but I'm retired so stick yer job up yer arse how's that for comprehension or do you want my iPad to keep spelling for me?

^^^^^^^^joke btw would love a job but unfortunately someone hacked my account and got a phone call fae timmy so I'm fucked!

It's already been said on here, but he doesn't deserve to wear the royal blue. Any other period of time and he wouldn't have had this chance and he's fucked it thinking he could make more elsewhere. He had the chance of a lifetime but his donkey head was too thick to realise it.

In saying that, this is best for both parties and wish him well. And I hope that he takes the taxi chunt for all he's worth and the low life gets what's coming to him.

Cheers mucker but I'm retired so stick yer job up yer arse how's that for comprehension or do you want my iPad to keep spelling for me?

^^^^^^^^joke btw would love a job but unfortunately someone hacked my account and got a phone call fae timmy so I'm fucked!

Well if your stupid enough to give out personal and contractual information to a stranger online....clearly breaching your contract whilst placing your employer and its customers in a very difficult position then you deserved the sack!

Explain please.

Let's say an up and coming player such as lewis McLeod was to get caught out in the same way.

Don't think for a minute he would be binned like this.

Charles has set a precedent that says if a player does something similar you are straight out the door.

You can't have one rule for one player and a different rule for another.

The poster you quoted is probably the banned member comeoffit, has an unhealthy hatred for everything Charles Green.

No I'm not mate.

I actually think Charles Green has been great for our club.

Having someone in charge that actually speaks on our behalf is what we've been needing for a long time.

I just think he's made a bad decision this time. That's all...

Let's say an up and coming player such as lewis McLeod was to get caught out in the same way.

Charles has set a precedent that says if a player does something similar you are straight out the door.

Aye, but someone young and relatively new to the game might get the benefit of the doubt because of their age and inexperience. Maybe CG felt that Sandaza was old enough and savvy enough to have known better.

Purely hypothetical, a business can only be run with the facts at hand.

A breach of contract is a breach of contract, no matter who the player is, there can be no favourites.

Aye, but someone young and relatively new to the game might get the benefit of the doubt because of their age and inexperience. Maybe CG felt that Sandaza was old enough and savvy enough to have known better.

If was our top scorer this season be a different story the club would be all over timmy but naw sacked and bags packed. It is not how Rangers work IMO we are far more professional whether Sandaza breeched his contract or not this has set a marker and its not a nice one.

Still be there on Sunday for a party but from what I've heard only 7k sold..

HR procedures are notorious for backfiring if not carried out properly.

I just hope the case against him is watertight and no chance of a tribunal.

As for Tommy, hope he gets fucked over so he knows what it's like. And thanks for that mate, you've freed up wages that we can spend on a striker who will (hopefully) fire us back to where we belong. And if he scores a couple against your shower of shit then all the better.