Sandaza Sacked

Agoram1

I can't say I'm sorry he's gone and off the payroll but at the end of the day, apart from revealing his contract details what has he actually done? How much weight will his request to a spoof caller not to contact Rangers actually hold?

Obviously like everybody else here I'm no expert in this area but I hope we're not opening a can of worms with this one.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct in saying Sandaza can't sign for anyone until the transfer window re-opens?

As he will be a free agent he can maybe sign for other clubs although not in Scotland. I believe he still has the right of appeal to the SFL but as it was a serious breach of contract I doubt he will win.

As he will be a free agent he can maybe sign for other clubs although not in Scotland. I believe he still has the right of appeal to the SFL but as it was a serious breach of contract I doubt he will win.

See I was always under the impression that it a players ability to move during the transfer window pretty much hinged on his registration status when the window closes. ie. Registered at the close of the window then you cant sign for anyone until the next window opens regardless of what happens inbetween with very few exceptions. The only exceptions I can think of are admin/liquidation and moving to a club who plays a summer season depending on their window being open too. So he could possibly move to the MLS or Russia if their transfer window is open. If that makes sense.

I think the timing was very bad after everything the club has been through I can't even imagine how Ally, Kenny and Ian felt and when they saw him FFS. Just aswell he didn't say anything about Ally or he would have have gone quicker

Spot on. It's Ally I feel sorry for most in all of this.

He signed the player in good faith.Gave him the chance to play for the best club in the world while earning a very good living and this is how he repays our manager?

You would expect a wee bit more loyalty from a player in his position towards the man that handed him such a fantastic opportunity but no.

Sandaza only has himself to blame as far as I'm concerned and was never good enough to pull on our jersey in the first place if the truth be told.

It's ok to record telephone conversations without telling the other party to the call as long as you don't make the recording available to a third party. If Sandaza wasn't informed that the conversation was being recorded then he might be able to sue whomever it was who recorded the conversation for damages. However, it's only worthwhile suing someone if they have money or property; if they don't then you're throwing good money after bad.

Use the RFF just for that fact that Tommy cunt will be named and anything about him will be out there for everybody to knowwhat type cunt he is.

See I was always under the impression that it a players ability to move during the transfer window pretty much hinged on his registration status when the window closes. ie. Registered at the close of the window then you cant sign for anyone until the next window opens regardless of what happens inbetween with very few exceptions. The only exceptions I can think of are admin/liquidation and moving to a club who plays a summer season depending on their window being open too. So he could possibly move to the MLS or Russia if their transfer window is open. If that makes sense.

I'm not entirely certain but I believe it depends on the particular league or association rules relevant to the club a player is joining. I'm a bit surprised that "restriction of trade" rules don't appear to apply in all cases with a footballer out of contract. I've noted some English League clubs signing players outwith transfer windows in the past.

Is this escalated payment system really the kind of contract we want people to be on?

That twat Sandaza seemed dismissive of the club when he was talking about ending up on £10k a week in a few years.

Fuck these people, let's get a better system for developing young players.

PS, today I actually would take a cup of tea off Charles Green while queuing. Feel like buying the guy a pint.

Is it possible the reason he has been sacked is that he has ,by revealing his exact salary and planned increases , compromised future negotiations with transfer targets and contract renegotiations. If you are a players representative and Rangers offer your player for example a £3,000 p.w. deal or £5,000 p.w. contract renewal would you accept it knowing what Sandaza was getting or would you advise your client to reject the terms on offer! We have to keep in mind - most of the time players salaries are just guesses/claims at what they are supposedly earning ... but when a player has stated his exact amounts it gives every other person the opportunity to use that as a starting/bargaining point! Basically what Sandaza has done is , through his foolishness , made everyone and his auntie aware of what Rangers wage structure roughly is and what kind of figures they can aim for. If he hadn't mentioned his current contract details I think he would have escaped with a severe rollocking.

Feel slightly bad for Fran but mark my words if he was offered £5 more elsewhere than he was on with us he would be off. Loyalty isnt a thing in modern footballers these days and I am glad he is off the wage bill. Tommy has fone us a favour and if I was him Id be shitting myself from Frans lawers

Is it possible the reason he has been sacked is that he has ,by revealing his exact salary and planned increases , compromised future negotiations with transfer targets and contract renegotiations. If you are a players representative and Rangers offer your player for example a £3,000 p.w. deal or £5,000 p.w. contract renewal would you accept it knowing what Sandaza was getting or would you advise your client to reject the terms on offer! We have to keep in mind - most of the time players salaries are just guesses/claims at what they are supposedly earning ... but when a player has stated his exact amounts it gives every other person the opportunity to use that as a starting/bargaining point! Basically what Sandaza has done is , through his foolishness , made everyone and his auntie aware of what Rangers wage structure roughly is and what kind of figures they can aim for. If he hadn't mentioned his current contract details I think he would have escaped with a severe rollocking.

I think this could be the real problem.

Disgusted fans think tommy has done us a favour he's was a Rangers player at the time and all be it a stupid one for saying what he did, I'm more interested in who gave his number to a rebel scumbag!

If he had a fellow striker up with him he would have been a different player as going by his phone calls he's stupid on his own.

This

We should have stood by him

Spot on. It's Ally I feel sorry for most in all of this.

He signed the player in good faith.Gave him the chance to play for the best club in the world while earning a very good living and this is how he repays our manager?

He played him as a lone striker and had the defenders hoof long high hopeless balls up to him.

That has never been Sandaza's strong point yet Ally seemed to persist with it

How is it?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but trying to negotiate your own transfer without your parent club being aware is a serious breach of contract. Not only that, but being caught explicitly stating that no contact should be made with Rangers until he agrees the personal terms shows he knew what he was doing was wrong. It's not just Rangers own contract terms, is SFA rules. Lets not forget he also tarnished the reputation of the club with his disparaging comments a la "I only signed for the money etc... " - that on their own could justify a fine or worse.

There's no doubt in my mind he wasn't played in a system that suited him, but even when he was playing he didn't show anything that will make me miss him.

He played him as a lone striker and had the defenders hoof long high hopeless balls up to him.

That has never been Sandaza's strong point yet Ally seemed to persist with it

I have seen him fed sitters to his feet on many occasions and he missed them all. Is it Ally's fault that he couldn't kick a ball 6 foot when he is man on man with a keeper? Is it Ally's fault that he was lazy disinterested and clearly here for the money? He is terrible in the air and makes no real effort to head the ball. His ratio for headers won with us must be about 1 in 10. Terrible stat for a professional player no matter what position he is in. Especially if you are 6 foot 1 inch tall! Building a team around that bottle merchant so he could score you 14 league goals a season (his personal best) would be insanity personified. If Andy Little can score 22 goals when often played out of position why could Sandaza only manage a pityfull 2? Answer that one.

I have seen him fed sitters to his feet on many occasions and he missed them all. Is it Ally's fault that he couldn't kick a ball 6 foot when he is man on man with a keeper? Is it Ally's fault that he was lazy disinterested and clearly here for the money? He is terrible in the air and makes no real effort to head the ball. His ratio for headers won with us must be about 1 in 10. Terrible stat for a professional player no matter what position he is in. Especially if you are 6 foot 1 inch tall! Building a team around that bottle merchant so he could score you 14 league goals a season (his personal best) would be insanity personified. If Andy Little can score 22 goals when often played out of position why could Sandaza only manage a pityfull 2? Answer that one.

Tbf that diving header should be made into a gif.