Boyd scored tonight

JamieG54

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That may be what's clouding your judgement :P

Is that the Fowler and Owen that played the majority of their careers in one of the best leagues in the world for teams like Liverpool and Real Madrid, played in World Cups and Euro Championships compared to Boyd who played for one big team in a diddy league and couldn't cut it anywhere else.

You're right you don't know much.

Is that the Fowler and Owen that played the majority of their careers in one of the best leagues in the world for teams like Liverpool and Real Madrid, played in World Cups and Euro Championships compared to Boyd who played for one big team in a diddy league and couldn't cut it anywhere else.

They both did well at Liverpool. Owen flopped at Madrid.

Doesn't matter if it's the best league in the world. Boyd was a better poacher than both of them.

Played in World cups and Euro because they're English. If Scotland could play football Boyd would have done the same.

Couldn't cut it is a myth, people neglect the circumstances at each club. Fowler and Owen failed more at their other clubs more so than Boyd did. Also you need to take in to account the pressure Boyd was under at Ibrox. To score so many goals in such a composed fashion shows how good a poacher he was, great positional sense.

Don't use the same insult back :lol:.

It was in jest.

Respect others opinions anyway, it makes the forum a much nicer place. TWB knows nothing about me to merit calling me a simpleton.

I may have a minority opinion on the matter but i believe i can justify it. I'm also just sticking up for a player who's been labelled "useless".

Boyd was a top class poacher, one of the best i've seen. He may not make every bodies top ten but to deny the talent when it's evident is moronic.

Bang on. Boyd's level is the SPL. The guy couldn't cut it in the MLS ffs.

Doesn't matter if it's the best league in the world. Boyd was a better poacher than both of them.

Played in World cups and Euro because they're English. If Scotland could play football Boyd would have done the same.

Couldn't cut it is a myth, people neglect the circumstances at each club. Fowler and Owen failed more at their other clubs more so than Boyd did. Also you need to take in to account the pressure Boyd was under at Ibrox. To score so many goals in such a composed fashion shows how good a poacher he was, great positional sense.

Owen was hardly a flop at Madrid he had the best goals per game record in LA Liga that season.

As for circumstances at each club I'm sure playing for the likes of Liverpool and Real Madrid carried a lot of pressure which would have been just as high as the pressure Boyd was under playing for Rangers.

If Boyd was a superb poacher better than Fowler and Owen he wouldn't have spent the last few years being shunted between clubs ending up at Kilmarnock (tu)

Ahahah you're clearly not wound up at all. Remind me, how many times have you been banned?

I'm not wound up. I don't even know why you think that. Saying ahahah doesn't make me wound up :lol:

Why would you spend your day trying to annoy someone on a football forum anyway? You're an absolute joke, it's what you constantly do on here, me noticing this is not the same as me being annoyed by it either.

Done with this thread. Been ruined by yourself. Thanks btw (tu)

To compare Boyd with Fowler is laughable. Do you think a Scottish manager would play Boyd in big games when Smith didn't trust him to work hard enough?

Owen was hardly a flop at Madrid he had the best goals per game record in LA Liga that season.

As for circumstances at each club I'm sure playing for the likes of Liverpool and Real Madrid carried a lot of pressure which would have been just as high as the pressure Boyd was under playing for Rangers.

If Boyd was a superb poacher better than Fowler and Owen he wouldn't have spent the last few years being shunted between clubs ending up at Kilmarnock (tu)

They both spent a lot of time being shunted between clubs, where did Fowler end up?

I know you're good for actual discussion but i'm done with this thread, as stated above. Pm me if you want :)

I'm not wound up. I don't even know why you think that. Saying ahahah doesn't make me wound up :lol:

Why would you spend your day trying to annoy someone on a football forum anyway? You're an absolute joke, it's what you constantly do on here, me noticing this is not the same as me being annoyed by it either.

Done with this thread. Been ruined by yourself. Thanks btw (tu)

You didn't answer my question. Answer it at once.