Ally asks Charles for answers

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye well IMO, that silly new rule has given the taigs free run on here.

Most members don't wanna go running to admin every time they suspect someone. But the taigs seem to be super quick at reporting people accusing them.

It's a mental rule.

we're still allowed to use the shifty eyes though yeah? that was always a tell for me - somebody gets 5 shiftys, then you know and i know who and what they are. absolutely guaranteed.

Disclaimer (for admin): this is not a guarantee. the use of shifty eyes is in no way an indication that i think somebody is the supporter of another soccerball team.

we're still allowed to use the shifty eyes though yeah? that was always a tell for me - somebody gets 5 shiftys, then you know and i know who and what they are. absolutely guaranteed.

Disclaimer (for admin): this is not a guarantee. the use of shifty eyes is in no way an indication that i think somebody is the supporter of another soccerball team.

:shifty:

If we were not allowed to use it, it would be remove from the options, like :pierre: was.

yea, i started looking on this site around the time that little chap was removed - do you know the story why?

:shifty:

We are not allowed to talk about it :P

Was basically the yearly staff vs members fight. Ended up in a spate of bannings and the removal of piere lol

Once again Ally fails to dismiss the pish in the media and plays to the fans. He once again could have shut this down 100% but chooses to leave it all hanging in the air. Giving the press what they want. Makes you wonder at times.

He knows his best chance of keeping his job is fan pressure, although I don't think that will cut it with CG.

We are not allowed to talk about it :P

Was basically the yearly staff vs members fight. Ended up in a spate of bannings and the removal of piere lol

woof. that is quite a punishment. you admins should be ashamed.

i just ducked into the OT for 5 minutes, but got lost in a thread. dunno how many pages, but that Lucy bird took up 90% of them. crazy as a soup sandwich that girl.

woof. that is quite a punishment. you admins should be ashamed.

i just ducked into the OT for 5 minutes, but got lost in a thread. dunno how many pages, but that Lucy bird took up 90% of them. crazy as a soup sandwich that girl.

lol some of the bannings were pretty valid lol.

It was a pretty epic battle :D

lol some of the bannings were pretty valid lol.

It was a pretty epic battle :D

was that the one that Muff threatened some folk? (i seem to remember throats being ripped out and some conversation surrounding a virus that kills your immune system)

I'm always off the forum when things kick off big style! Who all got banned?

I am sure we lost a clique of posters in that battle. Names escape me juno, johngers, craigee were some I think.

Some posters with 20K+ posts bit the bullet that week.

was that the one that Muff threatened some folk? (i seem to remember throats being ripped out and some conversation surrounding a virus that kills your immune system)

THAT fight started in a footballing thread I think lol. Possibly a player being slagged started it all off?

The pic of the Ibrox box head is one of the funniest things I have seen on here.

THAT fight started in a footballing thread I think lol. Possibly a player being slagged started it all off?

The pic of the Ibrox box head is one of the funniest things I have seen on here.

ooo - where is that? if its as funny as you say, it'll be my new desktop wallpaper. (my current wallpaper is your kitchen) :craphead:

Wrong fuckin answer Ally. Yes, you now know your popularity is waning as a manager, but you will NOT pull another rabbit out of the hat this time. You have had your time and it will shortly be over, even more quicker with that statement.

Fuck havin him as your back up. Now I am totally off him. Taig behaviour and I don't need no tin fuckin hat!

Spot on mate (tu)

he might be just the manager to you,but to me and many more he is our eyes and ears inside the club.He is the only man there right now who I trust who would be in a position to find out,in fact every time you denounce him he loses a little bit of power within the club.The only reason he has that power is because he was deemed as the only person who could easily push green or anybody else out by simply speaking to the fans or threatening to quit.So please try and remember the way he answers might not suit you but they leave many of us relieved that we are on the case and checking facts.