King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHIT?

Really?

That's what you are going with?

You really expect ANYONE to believe that you walked up to Green and started asking him x y & z about the asset purchase of Rangers, right in the middle of perhaps the most tricky part (ie getting an SFA license) and he just told you a load of stuff no problem?

Utter bullsheidt sir.

Any possible remaining kudos you had on here just disappeared completely.

As should you.

End.

YES.

I know it's incredible, but that's what happened.

I spoke to him briefly on his way in and then when he came out after his meal, he stopped and chatted away for ages.

The only reason our conversation ended was because I was bursting for a pish !

I know you'll all come with .... "you're talking pish!"

YES.

I spoke to him briefly on his way in and then when he came out after his meal, he stopped and chatted away for ages.

You can talk some fukin balls

Blade you are a complete fantasist.....you expect any of us to believe that Charles green gave you all this information that funnily enough is the same rhetoric used by the Tims and members of the media to create hysteria based on nothing more than assumptions!

You were a member on here for a month before you mentioned ever haven spoken to green and then suddenly when a negative story broke you were all over it.....as I said to you before anyone could lie and say that an individual told them this or that but without any proof you come accords as either someone with an agenda against green or worse.....

Scarkev - I'm no fantasist and no timposter !

I'm obviously never going to convince you though.

I would have had no credibility before the story broke and even now no one seems prepared to believe me. I realised this would be the case, so take no offence to the ridicule that I have received .... mostly sensibly questioned, debated and sometimes amusing (eg. I thought The Blade avatar was funny).

Oh FFS.

I'll explain it to you ONE LAST TIME.

The documents lodged by D&P with the Court of Session are what happened.

No ifs, buts, whys, wherefores or anything else.

Those documents must be the actual record of proceedings, with no errors or omissions, BY LAW.

So just so you understand...

D&P sold the assets from Oldco DIRECTLY to Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Sevco 5088 was a pre CVA vehicle which was dropped when CVA failed.

Whyte has no investment, shareholding, directorship or involvement in either Sevco 5088 or Sevco Scotland Ltd.

Now these facts are clear. They are stated in the D&P reports lodged at Court of Session, and Companies House records.

They are unquestionable.

Got it???

You're wasting your time mate.

There's none so blind as those who do not want to see.

You're wasting your time mate.

There's none so blind as those who do not want to see.

Exactly. No one wants to believe that Whyte was involved with Sevco 5088 and that Green carved him by moving the assets from 5088 to Sevco Scotland. This is what Green told me had been done.

It will all come out in due course. Green should resign immediately.

It's pretty clear what's happening.

There's a boardroom split here, between two camps. One side, Murray, Smith, Harte. The other, Stockbridge, Ahmad, Green. And whoever else is involved at board level from their side.

Now, expect smear and counter-smear in the press soon.

Referring to Jacksons article in the Record last Friday, this is a man who got it spot on with Whyte when all that shit was unravelling. And he's hinted at a few things:

He hinted that no-one has seen a bank statement since December

He hinted that we're funnelling money into off-shore accounts/Singapore

He hinted that Murray and Smith are determined to oust Green before the house of cards collapses around us.

Head in the sand stuff is alright lads, and yes, feel free to dismiss it as media speculation, but the worrying thing is this...

..Jackson's source has scored 355 goals for Rangers.

Vigilance is necessary, and this independent investigation will hopefully tell us once and for all what like a character Green is.

Exactly. No one wants to believe that Whyte was involved with Sevco 5088 and that Green carved him by moving the assets from 5088 to Sevco Scotland. This is what Green told me had been done.

It will all come out in due course. Green should resign immediately.

For the last time, the assets were sold direct from Oldco to Sevco Scotland. This is fact. Get over it.

There's a boardroom split here, between two camps. One side, Murray, Smith, Harte. The other, Stockbridge, Ahmad, Green. And whoever else is involved at board level from their side.

Referring to Jacksons article in the Record last Friday, this is a man who got it spot on with Whyte when all that shit was unravelling. And he's hinted at a few things:

He hinted that Murray and Smith are determined to oust Green before the house of cards collapses around us.

Head in the sand stuff is alright lads, and yes, feel free to dismiss it as media speculation, but the worrying thing is this...

Vigilance is necessary, and this independent investigation will hopefully tell us once and for all what like a character Green is.

Oh boy. Another one. So now you think Ally is giving stories under the counter to the rags?

You are certifiable.

Oh boy. Another one. So now you think Ally is giving stories under the counter to the rags?

You are certifiable.

You think what you want pal, but it's pretty concrete stuff. You'll notice the DR had all the exclusives on Whyte last year. Now that we've Traynor on board, it's pretty clear he's being leaked stuff from inside the club.

Very worrying times, and the Ostrich Loyal need to recognise this.

If we don't take action based on your opinion of what Keith Jackson has hinted at from a source that you are assuming then I don't know who we are anymore.

It is all so concrete that I feel a fool for being so blind.

You think what you want pal, but it's pretty concrete stuff. You'll notice the DR had all the exclusives on Whyte last year. Now that we've Traynor on board, it's pretty clear he's being leaked stuff from inside the club.

Very worrying times, and the Ostrich Loyal need to recognise this.

Since when gave the dr been a source of truth and paragon of virtue.

I've heard some wild rumours, but your one is WAY out there!

For the last time, the assets were sold direct from Oldco to Sevco Scotland. This is fact. Get over it.

If Green managed to transfer the assets directly from the old co to Sevco Scotland (without first transferring them through Sevco 5088, which was reported at the time) that's good. If not .... Houston we have a problem, if Whyte proves to be a director of 5088.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, Green and Ahmed still have a lot more explaining to do about their dealings with Whyte. We should not be in this position at this stage of having to worry about more damaging revelations coming out about the background to the takeover. For these reasons and Green's embarrassing interviews recently, I think he needs to go.

We know what the sale of asset procedures were. They are clearly stated. The fact that you seem to be willing to believe Whyte in any way is concerning.

Green is doing well. The club have done the right thing. An open investigation will confirm what we know and get another one against Whyte.

From the start you have exhibited an unwarranted anti Green agenda. Not helpful really.

YES.

246235d1361454637t-laughing-hysterically.gifhysterical-laugh-o.gifhysterical-laugh.gif