King : Bomber should stand vindicated by Rangers fans

If Green managed to transfer the assets directly from the old co to Sevco Scotland (without first transferring them through Sevco 5088, which was reported at the time) that's good. If not .... Houston we have a problem, if Whyte proves to be a director of 5088.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, Green and Ahmed still have a lot more explaining to do about their dealings with Whyte. We should not be in this position at this stage of having to worry about more damaging revelations coming out about the background to the takeover. For these reasons and Green's embarrassing interviews recently, I think he needs to go.

Why don't you give Charles a bell and ask him?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's time to put all put the Charles green stuff on the back burner and focus our eyes were it should be league reconstruction.the media have diverted our attention away from fighting the corrupt cabal at the spl s attempts to takeover the sfl and take back control of our media rights so the shitey spl clubs can profit from our misfortune.

You think what you want pal, but it's pretty concrete stuff. You'll notice the DR had all the exclusives on Whyte last year. Now that we've Traynor on board, it's pretty clear he's being leaked stuff from inside the club.

Very worrying times, and the Ostrich Loyal need to recognise this.

They had all the exclusives on Whyte because they did some digging and came up with the documentation that showed he'd morgaged the season book money and used it to buy the club. This information didn't come from inside the club.

Having read the article I think it is rubbish. Whyte is trying it on. Green hasn't been honest with us BUT he has done far more good than harm so I am sad to see him leave. BTW, hello Bears! (tu)

Going by our recent results we should be looking at Bomber as manager, never mind recalling his accurate prophesies from last year. It seems he is able to motivate players to give it their all - something we badly need.

:crabflute:

I REALLY hope you don;t actually believe this......

"accurate prophesies" - which ones were they again?

It's pretty clear what's happening.

There's a boardroom split here, between two camps. One side, Murray, Smith, Harte. The other, Stockbridge, Ahmad, Green. And whoever else is involved at board level from their side.

Now, expect smear and counter-smear in the press soon.

Referring to Jacksons article in the Record last Friday, this is a man who got it spot on with Whyte when all that shit was unravelling. And he's hinted at a few things:

He hinted that no-one has seen a bank statement since December

He hinted that we're funnelling money into off-shore accounts/Singapore

He hinted that Murray and Smith are determined to oust Green before the house of cards collapses around us.

Head in the sand stuff is alright lads, and yes, feel free to dismiss it as media speculation, but the worrying thing is this...

..Jackson's source has scored 355 goals for Rangers.

Vigilance is necessary, and this independent investigation will hopefully tell us once and for all what like a character Green is.

If any of that shite were true Murray and Walters mission would be a lot easier.

Lift the phone, dial 999 and ask for polis

Really that "theyre stealing your money" stuff is getting old.

I don't think fir a moment they would sit back and let it happen

Even if they did, I know for absolute certain Ian Hart wouldn't

Not everyone is like Whyte.

Understandably many fans have been in denial regarding the Green & his cohorts. I have a feeling that what has been disclosed over the past couple of weeks is only the tip of the iceberg.

Whereas many condemned him from the start in the vain hope that "Rangers men" would step in, spend millions & everything would be rosy.....

Understandably many fans have been in denial regarding the Green & his cohorts. I have a feeling that what has been disclosed over the past couple of weeks is only the tip of the iceberg.

In denial about something you have a feeling about?

Nothing wrong with wanting evidence of something rather than just presuming guilt.

What I believe is being lost here is that John Brown, whether rightly or wrongly, put his head on the block and stood on the steps of Ibrox and said what he believed to be the truth, irrespective of how it could affect him personally.

Loved him as a player and love the fact that he didn't stay quiet.

In years to come, I only hope that his beliefs are proved wrong.

Even if they are, for me, he's still a hero for expressing them.

is that he is one of the on

Good Ranger, but an embarrassing man.

What is embarrassing is that he is one of the few to stand up and ask for transparency when everyone else is in denial. It is also embarrassing to see so many on here slating him..... Everything he said could well turn out to be true,