Dunfermline are dying... Who's next?

All reports available (not in Scottish mhedia however) is that all Romanovs companies and associated companies are in administration but not a whimper from our investigative press or the SPhell or SFA.

If true then there is an even greater issue in the governance of Scottish football but yet no one is interested in investigating - WHY?

Because they are not the big bad Rangers!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just on STV that Dunfermline got a 15 point deduction from the SFL. I Can just here all the fannys saying Why did they get more points took off than Rangers.

Just wait for it.

We were in the SPL during admin. 10 points is the punishment, SFL is different.

Just on STV that Dunfermline got a 15 point deduction from the SFL. I Can just here all the fannys saying Why did they get more points took off than Rangers.

Just wait for it.

I actually have two clowns on Twitter wondering the same thing... Where the fuck are these people from? to call them braindead is an understatement.

Last year Rangers were hit with a £50k fine by the SFA for suffering an 'insolvency event'. Why the fuck haven't Dunfermline received this yet? Also, why is Dunfermline's transfer embargo for over 21s only why not over 17s like Rangers have. Total bullshit!

Last year Rangers were hit with a £50k fine by the SFA for suffering an 'insolvency event'. Why the fuck haven't Dunfermline received this yet? Also, why is Dunfermline's transfer embargo for over 21s only why not over 17s like Rangers have. Total bullshit!

Dunfermline's transfer embargo is imposed upon them for being in administration. Rangers were blackmailed into accepting a transfer embargo, which was deemed unlawful by a court of law, in return for SFA membership transfer from 'Oldco'.

That's the difference.

In a nutshell, as we all already know, the SFA are corrupt to the core.

was at that game remember when we had flag display around the pitch they were waving 5ers and throwing coins onto flags

dirty bastards hope they die

was wanting them to finish bottom of spl aswell

Bet they are regretting chucking that money now. They could do with it more than we need it.

If I'm being honest, no team that wasn't in trouble before aren't in trouble now. The idea that this has anything to do with us not being in the spl tbh I'm not sure is one I believe. Sure we'd gift them a few extra grand but is that going to save them? probably not because they were in trouble with us anyway. Football in Scotland is in a DREADFULL way. - btw this is in regards to all SPL teams mentioned. not dumfermline

If I'm being honest, no team that wasn't in trouble before aren't in trouble now. The idea that this has anything to do with us not being in the spl tbh I'm not sure is one I believe. Sure we'd gift them a few extra grand but is that going to save them? probably not because they were in trouble with us anyway. Football in Scotland is in a DREADFULL way. - btw this is in regards to all SPL teams mentioned. not dumfermline

Would we expect you to believe it when you think we just add a few grand to their finances, Your obviously not playing with a full deck.

Would we expect you to believe it when you think we just add a few grand to their finances, Your obviously not playing with a full deck.

Lets hope you're not playing with a bow & arrow then because you're rather wide of the mark. Any team in trouble now was in trouble 1,2,3 years ago. Scottish football has been going down hill for 10 years now. Other teams being fucked now isn't a direct result of us no longer being in the SPL. (proof of that being teams like dunfermline are in the shit and they're not in the spl..but you knew that) - was the point I was obviously making. By the way, I hope you noticed the irony in " your obviously not playing with a full deck" lol.