Potential new disrepute charge for Green - No Surrender 'sectarian'

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS unfcknbelievable!! It's a fkn joke!! I remember a few years ago there was a thing in the paper saying that singing the queens national anthem could be deemed sectarian! This is as ridiculous as that! We can't say No Surrender (which could be about anything) but them from the east blatantly support terrorists and get away with it!!!! My blue blood is boiling! I'm raging! To Charles I say NO SURRENDER

Comments made in the past are bringing the game into disrepute?

What's next?

McCoist - 'We Don't Do Walking Away' = anti-disableness = £100.000 fine.

Green - "In Scotland the one eye man is King' = pro-partially sightness therefore anti-fully sightness = £100.000 fine.

Green "“There must be something wrong with the postman. No Christmas cards have arrived from Dundee United, the SFA or the SPL". = prejudicing someones ability to do their job properly = £100.000 fine.

Green = "That little googly eyed (Whyte)" = more anti-sightness = £200.000 fine (second charge) and banned eternally from Scottish fitba.

Result £500.000 fine (coincidence?) and Green kicked out of Scottish fitba = RESULT!

While Scottish fitba is being dragged through the mire by the most corrupt and incompetent SFA & SPL we, as Rangers fans, must stand strong and be fully reunited behind the revival of our beloved club because that this what scares these fuckers so much that they clutch at straws to try and discredit it.

Fuck the Regan ran SFA!

Eh naw thank to fucking off buddie, for the record I have never once said No Surrender is offensive. However Green has made stupid comments fr the past 10days or so, this being one if them

The past 10 days or so, Does it not say this interview was recorded in September?

It was only broadcast last week to stick the knife in further to rangers and stir up even more controversy in an attempt to muddy the name of the club.

My point is that Green should've known better and needs to be even more cautious in choosing his words, statements and interviews. He should know as much as anyone the media will scrutinise everything he says.

You are at it what is even close to wrong with No Surrender particularly considering the article is months old.

Assuming you said the same when AJ awkwardly squeezed in a 'surrender no' into his interview thing he did last year?

I remember everyone at the time, RFC fans, journalists, opposition fans all simply agreeing it was funny/cringeworthy.

For goodness sake, yes Green can be criticised for some things he's said, but you're off yer heid if you lay this one on him

AJ fucked up the quote when he had his attempt to curry favour with us.

More proof if needed of the concerted attack on Charles Green, a interview from September only now being used, they are clearly trying to paint him as a bigoted racist, would love to no how saying No Surrender is sectarian.

Oh and by saying Green is being sectarian they are essentially saying that us singing it is the same. This will be the next of our songs they will want banned as they know this is another that is belted out as one.

The SFA Rhegan has it in for Green, he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Everything he says and does is getting scrutinised now, every media outlet are twisting storys to suit there own agenda.

Keep his mouth shut? He said no surrender. What is wrong with that?

Guest Andypendek

No need for all the anger within ourselves. All one or two people are saying is his life would be easier if he avoided talking like a fan, which is true.

But as a fully paid up handwringer, I'd like to let the SFA know that I'll be singing this at every game I go to from now on, in hopes that I get arrested for sectarian behaviour. I would love my day in court.

If true, this will wreck their campaign

Many doubters will now get firmly back behind Green as this proves there is a campaign of attack under way.

It proves it beyond any doubt, esp today when the courts are debating the validity of the anti sectarian laws after it was applied to some tims

It seems that was never the intention as it was only ever meant to be applied to big bad Rangers fans

The sad thing is the govt is already backpedalling on it.

They don't want Herr Liewells wrath.

Guest Andypendek

I'm actually a little disappointed.

I was just drinking my cuppa there, thinking how loud No Surrender was going to be from now to the end of the season.

Btw, anyone who calls themselves a Bluenose and still listens to Clyde after this little contretemps might want to reconsider their listening habits. It's not easy to stop when you've maybe been listening for 30 years after your tea, but talk the dog for a walk. Take the wife for a walk. Have a wank (quite a long one, admittedly). You soon find life will compensate you for ditching SSB.