Coaching

Dickie

Today at 35 mins we get a free kick on left side of box. 5/6 year old behind me In Copland rear says black will knock it sideways to McCullough and he will batter it off wall. Tho and behold that is what happens. Now it is not the fact that this occurred because we all knew it but the fact that a young kid predicted it says it all about our set up. We are pedestrian and predictable and the fact is it ain't going to get any better next season no matter what the ally fantasists belief. Today there was no pressure on as league was won also we did not have a young inexperienced team out as some would have you believe but still we struggle against one of the poorest teams in 3rd division. I know I will be slaughtered by ally über fans but if one of them can put up a defence for keeping him as manager I would love to hear it. And by defence I don't mean the usual of calling me a taig ect. I don't do forums but watching this pish is soul destroying and any one who does not see the drop in attendances is in denial

Maybe we should get this 5-6 year old son of mourinho in to analyse our tactics?

Maybe this boy, who also happens to be david beckhams nephew could also teach them how to take free kicks?

Maybe this boy who is actuallly mystic megs grandson could predict the lottery numbers for me?

Or maybe it was just a fluke?

Maybe its all just made up, after all i find it hard to believe a 5 year old would be able to discuss all that!

Today at 35 mins we get a free kick on left side of box. 5/6 year old behind me In Copland rear says black will knock it sideways to McCullough and he will batter it off wall. Tho and behold that is what happens. Now it is not the fact that this occurred because we all knew it but the fact that a young kid predicted it says it all about our set up. We are pedestrian and predictable and the fact is it ain't going to get any better next season no matter what the ally fantasists belief. Today there was no pressure on as league was won also we did not have a young inexperienced team out as some would have you believe but still we struggle against one of the poorest teams in 3rd division. I know I will be slaughtered by ally über fans but if one of them can put up a defence for keeping him as manager I would love to hear it. And by defence I don't mean the usual of calling me a taig ect. I don't do forums but watching this pish is soul destroying and any one who does not see the drop in attendances is in denial

5 posts so far aimed mainly at critisizing Ally by someone who does not do forums. Fair enough each to their own.

Have you any positive experiences of supporting Rangers ?

I tend to enjoy the nostalgic stuff, you know what was your favourite game, favourite goal etc.

So the most positive performance in weeks and you pick one incident to 'prove' your point. Not noticing the much more positive points; the performances of Mitchell, Gasparotto and the improved performance of Ian Black, the passing and movement and the more attacking minded display? As for experienced in the second half our back four had an average age below 22 and we bought on a 16 year old substitute!

If Jig and Temps had been a bit sharper it would have been a much more convincing victory. I can't remember Neil Alexander having to make a save today.

The defence of Ally has been made in numerous threads I suggest you have a read as I'm not going over the obvious again. I can see why you don't do forums now!

The op is right about our free kicks though. They are predictable and it's always the same.

Why do we need two players over the ball one who touches it to McCulloch and he just blooters it.

We certainly could improve our set piece taking and defending but to be fair I didn't hear anyone complaining last week when we engineered a free kick that led to airds goal!

Bud, the obvious choice is if you don't like what is on display don't watch it. Most of us have been watching some pretty poor stuff for a month now, however, today was an improvement. Something to build on. Being a Rangers' supporter means you take the bad with the good and get on with it.

WATP.

Slag him off if you want but the fact is we have used the same free kick on numerous occasions and it is really predictable and puts the team in a bad light.

For a start the wall was only 6/7 yards away and rather than do something else we still banged off the defender who was 1 yard away by that time.

I coach a boys football team and its really good fun working on set plays at the end of training so why dont Rangers.

ibdrlx.jpg

Slag him off if you want but the fact is we have used the same free kick on numerous occasions and it is really predictable and puts the team in a bad light.

For a start the wall was only 6/7 yards away and rather than do something else we still banged off the defender who was 1 yard away by that time.

I coach a boys football team and its really good fun working on set plays at the end of training so why dont Rangers.

1 yard away lol, aye that would be allowed right enough!

Spackerfest

And please continue to stop 'doing forums' (tu)

ahahahaj a guy called dickie backing up another guy called dickie.

Not susspect at all.