Cardiff City - Modern Football At Its Worst

http://www.ultras-tifo.net/photo-news/1551-the-day-the-bluebirds-died.html

Just read this post from a cardiff fan about whats happened to them since they were taken over by Malaysian owners. I have no feelings towards cardiff or anything but reading that guys post i felt so very sad for him losing his club like he has and how helpless he must feel about it. Horrible thing to happen and really surprised more fans didnt really protest and boycott. A sad story about modern football but a good read and insight into what its like to be on the recieving end of owners who want to change the club for their own gains.

Horrible club.

"If you bring a blue banner to a game, I'll bury you" :wanker:

Yeah im sure i remember something along the lines of the owner or chairman or something was very close to the leader of the soul crew their hooligan firm. Must of got them onside because i dont see them doing that for fellow supporters protesting at a club they ALL support changing completely

I've always said Id find it harder to see Rangers change our badge, and wear Red than see us liquidate again.

Would be hard and the badge change especially. At least we have an affiliation with the colour red :lol: Cardiff just everything changed must of been brutal but seems to be of forgotten with getting to the EPL promised land :lol:

Would be hard and the badge change especially. At least we have an affiliation with the colour red :lol: Cardiff just everything changed must of been brutal but seems to be of forgotten with getting to the EPL promised land :lol:

Could you imagine Rangers ended up in yellow, and had a new badge. It's just madness :lol:

But the fans obviously don't care too much. They have the blue away top. And the new badge includes a blue bird.

Thing is without these owners there's a chance the club would be gone by now.

id rather my club leads a dignified, if perilous existence, than prostitute its heritage and culture for money :pipe:

hope they get relegated next season and freefall into the conference

see how that goes down in Malaysia :lol:

But the fans obviously don't care too much.

aye some fans did kick up a stink in fact and held protest marches etc

its all on youtube

I think, if i remember right, the malaysian owners next step is to change the club name to Cardiff Dragons

get the fuck out of football you whores :5536:

Dispicable cunts.

I used to quite like Cardiff until this. Seeing your club completely 'rebranding' and just going along with it for money and the EPL honestly sickens me.

Hope they're continually relegated until they're at the bottom.

Horrible. If they do get relegated then that's when their owners fuck off and Cardiff would be no more.