Next CEO?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man was there ,a good business mind who would take shit from nobody and fight our corner against the people who wanted our club dead. The small minded PC shitbags have had their way and we will end up with what a fragmented support and club deserve,another useless clueless whipping boy to put us further in the shit. I don't see any way out of the downward spiral the club is in .its fuckin tragic IMO.

naw mate just a thought no heard nowt!! totslly gutted at all this carry on to be honest

me too, think it's going to be a strange atmosphere tomorrow, every time we seem to get a result like reconstruction failing something comes along and gives us another kick, a period of stability would be nice

Are Newcastle in a position to send anybody up? Ashley has what, 9%? As Green brought him on board, will he hang around now?

exactly but they appear to have an interest in Rangers would make sense to put a well respected guy like him in as rangers CEO, Ashley could get anyone to do his job down there. I thought i would put it out there as derek came across well to Rangers fans in ibrox meeting!!

exactly but they appear to have an interest in Rangers would make sense to put a well respected guy like him in as rangers CEO, Ashley could get anyone to do his job down there. I thought i would put it out there as derek came across well to Rangers fans in ibrox meeting!!

what was he at a meeting at Ibrox for?? Does Ashley have the influence to suggest an appointment??

what was he at a meeting at Ibrox for?? Does Ashley have the influence to suggest an appointment??

he came up to talk to the rangers fans about the renaming deal with sports direct, mike ashley and green asked him to come up to help discuss benefits. he came across really well and was appreciated by most people in that meeting.

he came up to talk to the rangers fans about the renaming deal with sports direct, mike ashley and green asked him to come up to help discuss benefits. he came across really well and was appreciated by most people in that meeting.

with stadium re-naming, deals with sports direct and getting the same kit manufacturer as Newcastle seems Ashley is involved alot at Rangers currently, if our next ceo has connections it could be very telling

Bringing back Bain or Paul Murray is far more detrimental to the progression and evolution of how our club is operated than bringing back any ex-player.

I agree, if a proper CEO is appointed with no jobs for the boys in mind I may be able to not look upon Green's departure too badly in time.

If we make a move like that however I truly despair about where the club is going.

I agree, if a proper CEO is appointed with no jobs for the boys in mind I may be able to not look upon Green's departure too badly in time.

If we make a move like that however I truly despair about where the club is going.

I would go one step further and say that if we do end up with someone who falls under "jobs for the boys", then it casts serious doubts upon the motives of some at the club in this whole situation with Green.