Walter Smith

gordov

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He is meeting his responsibilities as a backstabbing bastard that would put the taigs to shame. Non Executive Director my fuckin erse!

Charles' big mistake was in bringing this subversive excuse into the boardroom. I knew it was a big mistake. Our club is doomed if he was at the helm, with not so super fuckin erse lickin Ally in the dugout. What a fucking shambles!

Enter the cabal of murray, sniff and moist!

He is meeting his responsibilities as a backstabbing bastard that would put the taigs to shame. Non Executive Director my fuckin erse!

Charles' big mistake was in bringing this subversive excuse into the boardroom. I knew it was a big mistake. Our club is doomed if he was at the helm, with not so super fuckin erse lickin Ally in the dugout. What a fucking shambles!

:lol:

I cannot agree. Including CG there were 8 directors with Walter Smith being 1 of 4 non executive directors. The RST, a group holding shares in Rangers Football Club, very publicly called on the board to investigate. They therefore had no choice but to do so, and it could be argued did so in a fair and impartial way. To suggest CG was forced out by WS does no credit to either CG or WS.

I cannot agree. Including CG there were 8 directors with Walter Smith being 1 of 4 non executive directors. The RST, a group holding shares in Rangers Football Club, very publicly called on the board to investigate. They therefore had no choice but to do so, and it could be argued did so in a fair and impartial way. To suggest CG was forced out by WS does no credit to either CG or WS.

A group holding an agenda and loyalties out with the current board you mean.

A group holding an agenda and loyalties out with the current board you mean.

Whilst I understand their theory must admit I struggle with practical reality of the RST idea of Club ownership. I wonder how many of those who have signed up to the RST shareholding genuinely feel that their opinion is shared by those who control the RST and exercise the right to vote.

Surely the favourite/fans fans for Chief Exec job.....he needs to save us!

What makes you, or the other bears who want Smith in the seat, think that Smith has suddenly gained experience as a Business man?

Putting Smith in place as Rangers CEO is like asking a newsagent to run a newspaper.

You are a complete moron.