John Hartson's Column

Has anyone else read John Hartson's column in today's Sun?

Quite frankly it's one of the worst columns he has put together in a while. The article doesn't appear to be published anywere online at the moment, but to elaborate, some of the comments he has made regarding Celtic and Neil Lennon are simply outrageous.

He compares Lennon to Arsene Wenger of all people and claims that both are under huge pressure to be successful. He also claims that Arsenal trying to finish in the top four is similar to that of Celtic trying to win the SPL this season.

"Everyone expected Celts to win the league - I never bought that. Not at all."

"All things considered I just cannot see past Lenny for Manager Of The Year."

In my opinion, Hartson's article is complete nonsense. I fail to see how Celtic or in-fact Neil Lennon can be under any amount of pressure to win an SPL that was over before it started. And as far as Lennon being crowned Manager Of The Year is concerned, that is a complete joke. His team are on course to be crowned the worst SPL Champions in the history of the SPL under his leadership.

Hartson's column is always a lot of shite.

I remember when Samaras scored his annual goal he said "a lot of people have written the big man off, but I've never been one of them..." Then someone on here linked to a column six months prior where he spent the whole thing calling him shite.

Has anyone else read John Hartson's column in today's Sun?

Quite frankly it's one of the worst columns he has put together in a while. The article doesn't appear to be published anywere online at the moment, but to elaborate, some of the comments he has made regarding Celtic and Neil Lennon are simply outrageous.

He compares Lennon to Arsene Wenger of all people and claims that both are under huge pressure to be successful. He also claims that Arsenal trying to finish in the top four is similar to that of Celtic trying to win the SPL this season.

"Everyone expected Celts to win the league - I never bought that. Not at all."

"All things considered I just cannot see past Lenny for Manager Of The Year."

In my opinion, Hartson's article is complete nonsense. I fail to see how Celtic or in-fact Neil Lennon can be under any amount of pressure to win an SPL that was over before it started. And as far as Lennon being crowned Manager Of The Year is concerned, that is a complete joke. His team are on course to be crowned the worst SPL Champions in the history of the SPL under his leadership.

B...b...b.....b.....b

Hartson related. He was on Barclay twitter ahead of today's games. I asked him who was the best player he faced whilst in Scotland.

Here is his answer( Note I did not ask him about best player he played with whilst in Scotland but he decided to tweet that anyway)

John: Ronald de Boer was the best player I played against in Scotland. Henrik Larsson was best I played with.