faure:2 decent tackles otherwise dreadful player 2

hegarty:terrible player 2

hutton:slowest midfielder ive ever seen 2

black:piss as always 2

aird:never beats a man.disappears for most of game 2

little:didnt look fit tried his best 6

jig :1 man forward line 6

templeton;missed a sitter.not really top drawer is he? 5

Every single player was woeful, minus Ian Black. Only person in the side being vocal. Based on his performance, he should have been the captain today.

Lee McCulloch & Neil Alexander were embarrassing, shouting at everyone else when on every occasion it was quite clearly their fault. Alexander shouting for nobody winning punts up the park, fucking shocking distribution. Lee McCulloch waiting on the ball and blaming everyone else for their pass not being good enough.

kyle hutton,totally rank rotten,was hoping through the season he would vastly improve but sadly the guy is shit,cant pass to a team mate,doesnt take a player on because he cant,fucking hopeless at tackling,can only pass backwards and slow as a fucking cart horse.

so to sum up,,get rid of this useless player,many players have been poor in spells this season but hes been pish all season :angry: :angry:

Whit!! :D

As i said..no joke... it was annonced over the tannoy that he was the Tennents Man of the Match!

i couldnt believe it!

he must have nodded off during the game and just picked one of our players at random!

As i said..no joke... it was annonced over the tannoy that he was the Tennents Man of the Match!

i couldnt believe it!

he must have nodded off during the game and just picked one of our players at random!

I couldn't believe it either.

i couldnt believe it!

That reminds me of years ago at a Shire game when the sponsors,who were situated inside the stand,with no view of the game,gave mom to player who was literally on the park for 10 minutes as a sub. :lol: :lol:

said it earlier but the players are the problem not necessarily the management.

midfield has been non existent all season,no dig and poor going forward nevermind very poor when defending

defence is shite(we all know that) which isn't helped by poor midfield.

the attack are not getting anything created for them(again as a result of poor midfield).

i don't think any manager can do much with the squad as it is.

Heggarty was Man of the Match.... and im not joking.

Somebody was obviously having a laugh or his shirt number was drawn from a hat! I like Chris but no fucking chance was he close to MOM material today.

Templeton, again, was fucking rank rotten.

Easier to call the worst player rather than the best today, unfortunately.

Alexander 4 - Slow in releasing the ball and when he did it was awful. Poor distribution.

Mitchell 5 - Tried to get involved, was shouting for the ball a lot, poor defensively though and was out-muscled every time.

Hegarty 3 - Shocking defensively, don't see how he got MOTM.

Faure 3 - Same.

Wallace 5 - Poor crosses, couple of decent tackles but poor overall.

Black 4 - A couple of decent passes but still too many slack ones, another worry of being sent off after arguing with the ref.

Hutton 3 - It was almost as if he was wasted, slack passes, slow at reacting and gave the ball away.

Aird 4 - Never tried to beat his man, always passed it back.

Templeton 4 - Nothing he tried came off, couldn't get past anybody.

Little 5 - Wasn't as blatantly poor as the rest, but never created any chances either.

McCulloch 5 - Scored the goal, even if it did take 3 defensive errors to get it, nothing much else.

I thought Naismith did well when he came on, despite only being able to use his left, even though he blasted a couple wide at least he was getting past a couple of guys and creating something.

Alexander 4 So slow to distribute and the results were poor.

Mitchell 2 Sadly well out of his depth.

Hegarty 2 Never been impressed with his central defence displays.

Faure 4 Not a good player but made to look better with the inept displays around him.

Wallace 6 Aging visibly every game having to do so much.

Little 2 Works hard but has to learn his great limitations.

Hutton 3 Found it hard going and gave possession away regularly.

Black 7 Really annoying especially at free kicks but one of the few willing to move rather than wait for the ball.

Aird 5 Worked hard and surprised at his substitution (well not really because I have become so used to being baffled)

Templeton 2 His attitude stinks,never a team player and gives up too easily when it goes against him.

McCulloch 2 Becoming an embarrassment; wooden,slow and outclassed today.

Naismith 3 Needs his overconfidence to be deflated,the simple pass rather then tthe botched glory efforts would be the way forward.

Storey 3 Looked eager.

Gasperetto 5 Looked the most competent of our central defenders.

kyle hutton,totally rank rotten,was hoping through the season he would vastly improve but sadly the guy is shit,cant pass to a team mate,doesnt take a player on because he cant,fucking hopeless at tackling,can only pass backwards and slow as a fucking cart horse.

so to sum up,,get rid of this useless player,many players have been poor in spells this season but hes been pish all season :angry: :angry:

Hutton is a bottle merchant

said it earlier but the players are the problem not necessarily the management.

midfield has been non existent all season,no dig and poor going forward nevermind very poor when defending

defence is shite(we all know that) which isn't helped by poor midfield.

the attack are not getting anything created for them(again as a result of poor midfield).

i don't think any manager can do much with the squad as it is.

mcleod is the only creative midfielder we have, and it was his good play and vision that won us a lot of games earlier in the season, also he was amazing that night when we tore motherwell apart, but he cant do it all on his own, we need to get 2 good creative midfielders in to support him ASAP. plus 2 decent central defenders. Our fitness levels also need to be re-examined, no good letting players go home at 12 noon if our part time opponents are running us off the park

mcleod is the only creative midfielder we have, and it was his good play and vision that won us a lot of games earlier in the season, also he was amazing that night when we tore motherwell apart, but he cant do it all on his own, we need to get 2 good creative midfielders in to support him ASAP. plus 2 decent central defenders. Our fitness levels also need to be re-examined, no good letting players go home at 12 noon if our part time opponents are running us off the park

funny how you me and every man and his dog can see that but ally