Beware The FF Stormtroopers Tonight

Still think it was worst mistake in planet, but Not one person is bigger than the club so we decide to get rid of Mr Green. I would also suggest alot of the scaremongering amoung the rangers support is SOLELY created by the Rangers Supporters Trust and I think they should be disbanded. As for Follow Follow it is agenda driven, ie RST.... and its moderated like a Nazi camp were your points of views are scrutinised then you get banned for life for nuthin.....ie ME..... They cannot determine the true Rangers supporters from the Kerrydale invaders becuase of there own agendas. At Least RM is balanced and well informed.

Yes, FF is well known for gassing Jews.

As for the last line, that will be anyone who's view differs from the majority (green good, everyone else is the devil) is being accused of being a taig or FF mole.

This place is a hypocritical paranoid nut house just now.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha aye I keep hearing it is a big pile a pish.

When I was last on there the "bear pit" was for football talk but it was all football, so you'd have rangers stories mixed in with match threads for fucking bate borisov v Fulham etc. load a shite

When I was last on there the "bear pit" was for football talk but it was all football, so you'd have rangers stories mixed in with match threads for fucking bate borisov v Fulham etc. load a shite

Aye my mate in work goes on it and he said the exact same thing, that is it poorly set up and if anybody challenges or questions anything they get banned pronto. That kinda defeats the whole purpose of a forum.

Aye my mate in work goes on it and he said the exact same thing, that is it poorly set up and if anybody challenges or questions anything they get banned pronto. That kinda defeats the whole purpose of a forum.

I had 2 logins there after I was banned once, I went back on and done ok untill making the same points, went to log in and it said banned for life :lol:

I had 2 logins there after I was banned once, I went back on and done ok untill making the same points, went to log in and it said banned for life :lol:

Hahaha fs, what did you even say?? Apparently you get banned for fuck all on there.

Hahaha fs, what did you even say?? Apparently you get banned for fuck all on there.

I can't remember I'm sure it was not long after the Kaunas game. I mind getting into a heated debate over Boyd as I liked him at the time. I don't know if they tracked my ip or whatever but as I went to log in one day it read ban duration - lifetime.

I can't remember I'm sure it was not long after the Kaunas game. I mind getting into a heated debate over Boyd as I liked him at the time. I don't know if they tracked my ip or whatever but as I went to log in one day it read ban duration - lifetime.

Haha that is ridiculous man!!

Yes, FF is well known for gassing Jews.

As for the last line, that will be anyone who's view differs from the majority (green good, everyone else is the devil) is being accused of being a taig or FF mole.

This place is a hypocritical paranoid nut house just now.

not attall mate, i always call it as i see it, FF's trouble is they ban good rangers supporters me being one of them, if u have an opinion on RM u have people replying to u, good or bad but on FF they BAN u!!! theres some great bears on follow follow but just noone knows them because u cant figure out if ur talking to Billy or sean o flaherty

as i said only my opinion!!