Squinty eyes speaking sense for once....(Rangers related)

GOAT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly the roasters who attend games would ruin it and if this did happen again I can't imagine it lasting long.

Scotland is full of fucking mutants who with drink in them would waste a chance like that.

This saves me typing my point.

I second this to the T..

BTW, for talking sake, 15,000 fans buy 2 pints each at £3 a pint, that's £90k a game, times it by the 18 home games we play a season, that's £1.6m. That's a lot of money for the club.

It wouldn't be carnage. :lol:

Talk about an overreaction.

So it would be all jolly fellows supping their ale merrily?

Or pished folk, topping up their fuel, and behaving like piss heads?

You don't think there would be more arguments, barnies, fights among same fans, arseholes trying to get on the pitch, etc?

Over reaction my arse.

And the point is more polis would be required inside grounds to chuck these bams out - more cost involved.

So it would be all jolly fellows supping their ale merrily?

Or pished folk, topping up their fuel, and behaving like piss heads?

You don't think there would be more arguments, barnies, fights among same fans, arseholes trying to get on the pitch, etc?

Over reaction my arse.

And the point is more polis would be required inside grounds to chuck these bams out - more cost involved.

It is an overreaction because the ones that are like that are already tanked up on bevvy at the games.

I honestly don't see why anyone in our support would have a problem with this.

Then you need to open your eyes. In theory and in a decent environment I'd be all for it.

In this country it would be like adding fuel to fire for the bampots we and every club have

Then you need to open your eyes. In theory and in a decent environment I'd be all for it.

In this country it would be like adding fuel to fire for the bampots we and every club have

Och rubbish. Absolutely rubbish, how come it works in every other country then? Is it just this country that has the idiots? If someone is drunk and causing trouble it wont be because they had two or three pints at Ibrox. It will be because they had a bottle of wine and two cans of dragon soup before they went.

:7325: Aye yer name is up n the wall.Under most wanted :7325: :7325:

My dad worked in the buses across the road from the club and started a social club for like minded people in there. Also the wee guy Clements wouldn't let me in when I went to watch us play Dundee on a Sunday , had come up from B'ham the day before to ahve a party........game was on a Sunday, never liked the wee guy from then on :angry:

My dad worked in the buses across the road from the club and started a social club for like minded people in there. Also the wee guy Clements wouldn't let me in when I went to watch us play Dundee on a Sunday , had come up from B'ham the day before to ahve a party........game was on a Sunday, never liked the wee guy from then on :angry:

Was his nickname DOC had long hair?

Loads of speculation in this thread when it isn't necessary. We know what happens.

This drinking at matches was trialled until the 70's and was a catastrophic failure.

Now I'd love to have a beer watching the game, but I know it isn't possible due to the wahoos who would be out their face. Combine the drink with the frustration and rage and you have a recipe for disaster.

Drink fuelled violence already happens across the city after games, so why do we need to give them more. Are we that desperate for a buck, we just take the attitude they'd get it anywhere so we might as well have their money ?

The police will never allow it, and rightly so. I wouldn't want every saturday teatime bulletin showing pissed Bears embarrassing the club.

Loads of speculation in this thread when it isn't necessary.

This drinking at matches was trialled until the 70's and was a catastrophic failure.

Now I'd love to have a beer watching the game, but I know it isn't possible due to the wahoos who would be out their face. Combine the drink with the frustration and rage and you have a recipe for disaster.

Drink fuelled violence already happens across the city after games, so why do we need to give them more. Are we that desperate for a buck, we just take the attitude they'd get it anywhere so we might as well have their money ?

The police will never allow it, and rightly so. I wouldn't want every saturday teatime bulletin showing pissed Bears embarrassing the club.

Absolute rubbish, you're comparing a time when guys would pack terraces with carry outs in bags and a time when the game wasn't aswell policed to now? It's changed days, comparing the 70's to 2013 is fucken madness.

If someones that bad they don't get in anyway.

Of course they do. More so at away games, the piggery, the sheep, tannadump, i've seen folk pished, sleep through games, puke and piss themselves ( and others ). Agreed it's more civilised at Ibrox, but if you reckon utterly pished folk don't still get in every week you've got your eyes shut.

Stewards don't want the aggro, and police are few and far between. They get in.

And I reckon even a couple of pints more in these idiots would be madness.

Anybody that travels on a supporters bus, even to home games, knows this is the score.

I'd personally love a pint at the game, but like so much in this country laws are in place ruining it for the law abiding majority because of the arsehole minority.

Of course they do. More so at away games, the piggery, the sheep, tannadump, i've seen folk pished, sleep through games, puke and piss themselves ( and others ). Agreed it's more civilised at Ibrox, but if you reckon utterly pished folk don't still get in every week you've got your eyes shut.

Stewards don't want the aggro, and police are few and far between. They get in.

And I reckon even a couple of pints more in these idiots would be madness.

Anybody that travels on a supporters bus, even to home games, knows this is the score.

I'd personally love a pint at the game, but like so much in this country laws are in place ruining it for the law abiding majority because of the arsehole minority.

I'll ask you once more, how come it works everywhere else?

The people who want to get hammered for/during the game will anyway. I don't see how it could encourage trouble.

I doubt many would have anymore than 2 pints at the game (1 before, 1 at halftime) then be on their merry way home again.

And plus they can be refused alcohol for being too drunk etc. therefore it could potentially stop some people getting absolutely smashed before the game so they can get a pint inside Ibrox.

I see he's in the papers talking about bringing booze back to the stands and he's got a point. Every other league in Europe it isn't a problem, if a grown man wants to have a few pints at the game let him have a few pints. If there's going to be any drink related trouble at football it's going to be because fans are tanked up before the game anyway, which no-one can stop.

Imagine if 10,000 fans bought 2 pints each at every home game this season? It's extra revenue for the club, brings back a bit of enjoyment to the game and could also bring in extra bodies through the gates.

It needs to happen.

You describe this as Rangers related and coned me into reading that cunts comments!...Load of shite!!