Squinty eyes speaking sense for once....(Rangers related)

GOAT

Difference now is nobody can throw bottles i tend to think its a good idea as long as it is well organised.We always go into the wee Gers Club before the game so i dont see any problem having a couple of jars inside Ibrox win win situation.

I'm barred from there for throwing bottles :7325:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely agree with him here. The government thinks that the best way to fight alcoholism is to basically criminalise it, and make it as hard to get as possible. This just leads to people stockpiling and binging.

A couple of pints at a game of football isn't going to cause any serious harm.

Can mind when the bottles and cans used to come flying down when we did not agree with things.

Can mind when the bottles and cans used to come flying down when we did not agree with things.

No-one is going in tanked up and with a cargo, they sell plastic pints of booze in the concorse. It's changed days, it's sad that I can go to any other sport other than fitbaw and have a drink, I can go to gigs and have a bevvy, but I can't at the fitbaw, it's pish tbh.

No-one is going in tanked up and with a cargo, they sell plastic pints of booze in the concorse. It's changed days, it's sad that I can go to any other sport other than fitbaw and have a drink, I can go to gigs and have a bevvy, but I can't at the fitbaw, it's pish tbh.

It will happen, Our game is dying on it's arse...If they cant improve the football (which we cant) they will need to look at other ways...Standing and Alcohol will defo be coming back sooner rather than later.

It will happen, Our game is dying on it's arse...If they cant improve the football (which we cant) they will need to look at other ways...Standing and Alcohol will defo be coming back sooner rather than later.

(tu)

It just wont happen.

It will never be allowed.

I agree with your earlier post that there are too many idiots who would use it as an excuse to cause bother but bearing in mind the problems England had in the 70's and 80's....it surprises me that serving alcohol at the games is accepted without many problems down there so why can't we do it? Are we less civilised up here? If it was policed properly I think it would be ok and would appeal to alot of folk....

Fuck Peter Lawwell he's reducing prices which will be lower than what Rangers fans have been paying this season to get his "best fans in the world" back.

Now this pish about bring "back the bevvy" Think the power is going to his head?

Trying to bully people into accepting something they don't want ie league reconstruction, this guy thinks he runs Scottish football.

The same guy that says they don't need old firm games and people are saying "he's no daft".

...The green grapes will suggest anything to get their gates up...fuck i hear they are knocking £100 off a season ticket for the san giro, saying they are flush and its a wee thankyou to their fannys...

They dont need the money! They selling pooper madyama and sammy the tranny for a combined 10billion (milk tokens)

I can't ever see it coming back, the police will be against it for a start. They would want to police it rather than inhouse policing, and unlike in England, the Scottish police have a very zero tolerance. There are far too many young hotheads who will fuck it up for everyone in the end.

Dont think that would work.

Why? I'd love to be able to sit and watch the game with a pint in my hand.

I tell you what, bevvy at the games and standing sections is a must in this country. If there is any league reconstruction it must be part of the priority aswell to improve the matchday experience.

Why? I'd love to be able to sit and watch the game with a pint in my hand.

I tell you what, bevvy at the games and standing sections is a must in this country. If there is any league reconstruction it must be part of the priority aswell to improve the matchday experience.

Because you'd get idiots throwing cups and spilling drink on people.

Dont get me wrong I'd love to as well, I just dont see it working.

I can't ever see it coming back, the police will be against it for a start. They would want to police it rather than inhouse policing, and unlike in England, the Scottish police have a very zero tolerance. There are far too many young hotheads who will fuck it up for everyone in the end.

These young hot heads will be at the game anyway drunk, so what difference does it make?

Someone needs to inform liewell that it was the bastard children of brother walfrid that brought the alchohol ban into place in 1980 when they invaded the pitch at Hampden.

Someone needs to remind liewell that the bastard children of brother walfrid went on a drunken rampage at Dens park over the festive period.

Lets be honest the hatered his support carry fuelled by drink would be carnage im afraid.

Would be carnage. And would require more polis (at a cost to clubs) to keep order.

Yeah folk go pished, but to allow them to keep topping up their alcohol levels throughout the game is madness.

However, what squinty wants in this country, squinty can influence and get, so wouldn't surprise me if it gets 'trialled' at the bheggardome.

Would be carnage. And would require more polis (at a cost to clubs) to keep order.

Yeah folk go pished, but to allow them to keep topping up their alcohol levels throughout the game is madness.

However, what squinty wants in this country, squinty can influence and get, so wouldn't surprise me if it gets 'trialled' at the bheggardome.

It wouldn't be carnage. :lol:

Talk about an overreaction.

More people would have a few beers than do just now I'd expect and tbh I think some of the fans who have a pre and post game drink are done a favour by the fact they have to take a 2 hour break in their drinking for the game.