Trouble erupts at Old Firm under-17 match as fans rip up seats, throw flares and

Bothwellbear

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity this is grabbing the headlines away from what was a great night for our youngsters. Really proud of them. A mate showed me a clip of our players at the final whistle. It was brilliant to see the lads so happy.They deserved better headlines.

Well said that man... (tu)

They're women?

Can't argue with that... :thumbup:

I have nothing against seeing a bit of colour added to the game(apart from kiddies being affected healthwise ie asthma etc and throwing things onto the pitch disrupting the game), however it does bother me that it is always us that gets penalised for this sort of thing when the darkside bust up seats, creating needless damage, yet don't get any sort of mention other than it is equally our fault?

Very strange indeed.

Anyway, well done lads on the win. Proud of our boys :)

I have nothing against seeing a bit of colour added to the game(apart from kiddies being affected healthwise ie asthma etc), however it does bother me that it is always us that gets penalised for this sort of thing when the darkside bust up seats, creating needless damage, yet don't get any sort of mention other than it is equally our fault?

Very strange indeed.

Anyway, well done lads on the win. Proud of our boys :)

I love your username. :D

Very proud of the young Gers in securing the victory. As for the trouble between supporters, is anyone really surprised at this? After all the abuse our squeaky clean rivals have hurled at us the past few seasons, I'm astonished things weren't a lot worse. This caldera has a lot of tension simmering under the surface, due in large part to the transparent efforts of the East side trying to kill off our club once and for all, and the vast majority of our supporters will never forget it. If and when we do meet again in the top tier, I predict that last night's troubles will look like a tea party in comparison (and for the record, I'm not condoning the violence, but I certainly understand where the motivation is coming from).

Does it really? I was there with my Grandson who is eight and he was terrified,and you make a flippant comment like that. Your just a stupid wee boy who really has a bit of growing up to do!

Might not of been a great night for a 8 year old but a great night out at the football for the guys without kids.

Does it really? I was there with my Grandson who is eight and he was terrified,and you make a flippant comment like that. Your just a stupid wee boy who really has a bit of growing up to do!

Your up against it mate these idiots are only out for themselves.