Gregsy shocked by plight of old club Gers

Doted on the guy. A hero. Living legend.

I hope I never see him again, or I won't be responsible.

He put the fuckin boot in when it couldnt have been more painful, as did the rest of the rhats.

Anyone who kicks Rangers from within shall never again be welcome. Fuck you.

WATP

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bit in bold really fucking decks me, aye you could have been one of them Alan!!!!!

He is a traitor and I have made it clear how I feel about him and his crawling attempts to justify his position via the rags....but he does raise a point (slightly ot) that has always escaped me re whyte and his intentions....why didn't he sell mcgregor, jelavic etc in August to fund the club? I just don't understand that and until the slimy wee prick is up in court I doubt we ever will!

Absolutely fuck all in that article to say why he left, or how 'hard' a decision it was for him to leave...or that it was even a wrench for him leaving Ibrox for the last time! That as much as anything tells you how much he 'loves' the club! I was expecting more when I read the articles title! All he's doing is giving a brief surmise of the way we were treated! No emotions!

Fuck off and never darken our door again Alan. Scum!

“But the problem was the owner of the club didn’t pay anything for ten months, so it was malicious intent. They could have paid it off by selling a few players.“

aye and we could've made money by selling you ya treacherous bastard.

FFS! Is he having a laugh? Maybe he's got an account on RM and he's testing the waters to see how we feel about him incase he wants to come back to Ibrox!!

Hope he does have an account here, then he can finally realise that he it thought of as a cunt by the vast majority of us.

Footballs a short career, you have a lot of life left after your playing days are over, not many of these days if any will be at Ibrox, you are an original member of the cunt club all of whom are far from welcome at Ibrox, hero to zero in our eyes.

On 02/05/2013 at 18:52, ger4life_1872 said:

Cunt , how will him and the rest of the rats deal with sitting down and explaining too their grandchildren that they can't take them too ibrox !! How they played for the greatest club in the world then fucked them over because of greed

I can't believe that anybody cannot manage to live on £10k per week (probably more)! I know it would be total hardship (?!!!!) but he earned a whole wad of cash from us over the years? The guy, and all the other deserting rat bastards, should fck off and never even talk about us to any rhag newspaper even again! I actually couldn't give a fck if he "LOVES" Rangers cos we hate him

I can't believe that anybody cannot manage to live on £10k per week (probably more)! I know it would be total hardship (?!!!!) but he earned a whole wad of cash from us over the years? The guy, and all the other deserting rat bastards, should fck off and never even talk about us to any rhag taig newspaper even again! I actually couldn't give a fck if he "LOVES" Rangers cos we hate him

exactly mate , I didn't expect them too play in 3rd division but all they had too do was the right thing , transfer over and let us get maybe a quarter or more of what they were worth !

Wonder if any of these players actually know how much we despise them?

They dont appear to and willfully seem to be ignoring the part they all played. It may sound a bit melodramatic, but the truth is him and the rest deserted the club during its darkest hour.

Naismith, Macgregor, Davis, Whittaker - The Four Feathers.