Rangers legends v Man u Legends Tomorrow 2pm.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers Tv should have advertised this better as well as a lot of people didn't know it was on.

I got an e-mail about this from the official site, I am signed up them to receive notifications like this, and I passed it on to my nephews.

Albertz's goal is up and McCoist's two as well on that channel (well, one's technically Trevor Steven's), no sign of Rae's goal as of yet apart from in one video which has full highlights but is in black and white...

Just watching the goals/highlights there as was working the day looks like it was a great game and The Hammer has still got it I see :praise:

Great day and to see players on the park in there day well worth over 100m was fantastic but just a question elephant head Beardsley a fuckin man utd legend eh with 1 appearance getting desperate there. Novo still got it troops does aw the hard work then fluffs it off keeper. Little will reep his rebounds!

Gordon McQueen going on about how he used to go to all the rangers games as a Boy.
Big man spoke well and quite passionate about Rangers ---- enjoyed when he rattled off the names of some of our great strikers.

Aye and he was on The Rangers books at one time signed from Largs Thistle as a boy ! :sherlock:

Alex Rae was outstanding.

A little concerning that he's still much fitter than Kyle Hutton though. :lol:

Played against Alex Rae about 4/5 years and totally ran the show! Super fit, chic young also played - I took great delight in booting that baldy baw bag right up in the air ... Twice :)

had a really fantastic day watching the legends and telling my son what albertz does best and why hes called the hammer.

then oot the blue he belts one in FANTASTIC!!!!

great watching the old guard :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :21: :21: :21:

I just watched the replay on RTV with the kids. That was my favourite match of the season by far and Its been a while since I have seen a rangers team pass like that. It was great to see Albertz in action again and it was like he had never been away. The kids really enjoyed the match also. I wish I knew it was on RTV so I could have watched it earlier (I don't think it was advertised very well).

I just watched the replay on RTV with the kids. That was my favourite match of the season by far and Its been a while since I have seen a rangers team pass like that. It was great to see Albertz in action again and it was like he had never been away. The kids really enjoyed the match also. I wish I knew it was on RTV so I could have watched it earlier (I don't think it was advertised very well).

I just wished they had dropped the admission price to £10 as a thank you to the fans and we would have filled the place