140 Years of 'Unbroken' History

Ger77

Just a reminder to any knuckle-dragging, Popcorn Toothed, Rangers obsessed Bheasts looking in that Rangers, the quintessential British club continue to live on, with 54+1 Titles proudly won and more importantly not a tainted one amongst them.

Rangers then, Rangers now, Rangers forever!

Picture the scene when Rangers win title number 55. The worlds media descend upon Ibrox to witness the historical comeback made by one of the worlds greatest teams. Meanwhile the rabid bheast expose themselves for the bitter bunch they are by calling every radio show who will take their call to spout pish. Can't wait for that day. I'm convinced it'll be our Clubs greatest moment.

Can't honestly see the point of all this. Was the whee ghinger chunt taking a poke at Airdrie? I'm 61, so I've got 61 years unbroken history, which is a damned sight more than the fenman has. So the scum has 125 years of unbroken history? The shite in my arse has 1 day's fucking history but I don't go telling the world about it. Stupid wee mental cunt!

Why the quotes around unbroken. Our history is Unbroken not 'Unbroken'.

No one saying that our history started a season ago really means what they say. They would have loved us to go away but instead we rose like the Phoenix and won the 3rd Division, the Glasgow Cup and the reserve league. A modest treble and we will do better in the coming season.

We all saw on the last day of the season what Rangers fans can do. We are the only team on Scotland packing out their stadium & we are on the road to the top once again.

Celtic's entire 'unbroken history' shite was started as a means to sell Season Tickets on the back of Rangers hating. Hugh Keevins called them out for it and got banned from parkhead.

Did I miss something? When did we cease playing football? Did we lock the doors of Ibrox?

If any of these things had happened then our history could be questioned but we never missed a beat, never failed to complete our fixtures.

TLB snide remark is pitiful and is his only comeback for Ally's WATP

The biggest and most successful team was brought down by a thief and a liar. They thought they could claim that they were the biggest now, they thought they and their underlings could kill us, but and a big but, WE DID NOT DIE.

We are coming back, we will be stronger for this, we did not walk away, even though they thought we would, we now know what clubs to hurt, we know who our true enemies are as they quickly came out the woodwork when they thought they could hurt us. The biggest club in Scotland, is still the biggest club in Scotland and has now turned its face to winning, getting back to the top and allowing those who would do us harm to die through lack of support.

Ironic that the fans that would have seen us dead are going to watch their own clubs die, because of the lack of fans; while we grow stronger day in day out, through our fan base.

How they hate it, how bitter they are and their comments prove it. Everyone out side Scotland sees them for what they are.

I did the Ibrox Tour last week, the old geezer Norman that took us round the trophy room made it clear that it was indeed 55 titles . . like i always said :7326:

Is the fans '12' trophy in there yet?