BT sport showing 10 of our games next season

soulboy

Signed up for this last week. BT Sport 1 & 2 plus ESPN (Currently ESPN America) all for free. Importantly they have 18 first choice matches compared with 0 for ESPN & Setanta in previous years.

Free HD channels if you sign up before 31/07/13 plus as long as you agree to take BT Broadband the channels will remain free next seaon (14/15) as well.

Could be a good time to re-negotiate with Sky.

Are they employing all the shite from ESPN or getting a new line up?

#CraigBurleysWifesAHoor

Derek Rae will be there, no mention of CB.

Ray Stubbs will be relegated to pitchside reporter for EPL games.

Iain Darke will be one of the commentators, Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman & Michael Owen will be analysts with Jake Humphries (Ex - BBC F1)presenting football coverage.

Any word on a deal with Virgin yet? Can't find anything myself. Won't be happy if a deal gets done but is subscription seeing as ESPN was free.

Nothing yet. And if it does get done it will almost certainly be subscription.

Just upgraded my BT Broadband to unlimited so I can get this free BT Sport on my laptop.

(about the same price though there is a year contract)

quick question for the technical Bears.....is there some cable that I can buy that goes between my laptop and tv that will allow me to watch BT sport on my TV? or am I talking pish ?

I havent a clue.. :blush:

Derek Rae will be there, no mention of CB.

Ray Stubbs will be relegated to pitchside reporter for EPL games.

Iain Darke will be one of the commentators, Owen Hargreaves, Steve McManaman & Michael Owen will be analysts with Jake Humphries (Ex - BBC F1)presenting football coverage.

Jake Humphries a tit who knows nothing about football, same for the rest of them tbh :pipe:

Just upgraded my BT Broadband to unlimited so I can get this free BT Sport on my laptop.

quick question for the technical Bears.....is there some cable that I can buy that goes between my laptop and tv that will allow me to watch BT sport on my TV? or am I talking pish ?

you can pay an extra fiver a month to get BT Vision with their sport channels.

Otherwise, some laptops have an HDMI cable. some will be DVI cables, or VGA cables. it all depends on your laptop and tv ports.

I take it you dont have Sky ?

Nothing yet. And if it does get done it will almost certainly be subscription.

It will be subscription, Was speaking to someone at sky and they say, You will need to pay BT separate from your Sky contract. I know U answered a question on virgin media but I would imagine it will be the same.

you can pay an extra fiver a month to get BT Vision with their sport channels.

Otherwise, some laptops have an HDMI cable. some will be DVI cables, or VGA cables. it all depends on your laptop and tv ports.

Thanks mate for your help

Its just a normal tv with built in freeview so I dont have BT Vision/ Box etc.

I will need to google what HDMI cables, DVI cables and VGA cables are !!! though the BT person did mention an HDMI cable.

At the worst I will watch it on my laptop.

Dont know him but with the two Owens and Scouse Steve i bet there will be some highbrow intelligent debate going on :sherlock:

Could be worse.

I raise you - the following.

Hansen, Lawrenson, Savage, Claridge, Shearer.

Thanks mate for your help

Its just a normal tv with built in freeview so I dont have BT Vision/ Box etc.

I will need to google what HDMI cables, DVI cables and VGA cables are !!! though the BT person did mention an HDMI cable.

At the worst I will watch it on my laptop.

If you take your laptop into Maplin or somewhere like that, someone should be able to sell you the right cable.

Or I could tell you if you tell us the exact model of your laptop and TV

If you take your laptop into Maplin or somewhere like that, someone should be able to sell you the right cable.

Or I could tell you if you tell us the exact model of your laptop and TV

Thanks mate.

Checked my tv and laptop and they both have HDMI ports so I would assume that its an HDMI cable that I will need.

Thanks Bears