Cammy Bell signing finally confirmed

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw I rate Cammy Bell great keeper but if Yous watched him as much as Yous watch Celtic you will see he will have his bad games too

I like Alexander but if given a choice I'd rather have bell. Alexander is 34, earning £10k/week, and he's made a few howlers this season. Bell is the better Keeper to have.

Bell's been consistently good for years now Randolph and Forster aren't better players. I think some have been listening to Timmy go on about their team of Barca beating superstars too much. doh

I like Alexander but if given a choice I'd rather have bell. Alexander is 34, earning £10k/week, and he's made a few howlers this season. Bell is the better Keeper to have.

Bell's been consistently good for years now Randolph and Forster aren't better players. I think some have been listening to Timmy go on about their team of Barca beating superstars too much. doh

Take the tinted specks off. When we were in the SPL with 2 decent goalies Bell was probably 5th best behind our 2 and the other 2 mentioned.

Take the tinted specks off. When we were in the SPL with 2 decent goalies Bell was probably 5th best behind our 2 and the other 2 mentioned.

So you would rate Forster as one of the best Keepers in the country last season? This was before the England call-up and the Champions League run. Aye, ok. :lol:

To my understanding he cannot play as a trialist- we can't register any player over 18 until September 1st.

Welcome to Rangers Cammy.

I read that we can play all our new signings in pre-season friendlies, and we were allowed to play a couple of unregistered players in the SFL, apparantly they have a rule that says so.

Forster? Is that the accident prone Keeper who likes to kick the ball at opposition strikers? What has he ever done of note? England called him up to take a look at him, that's all. He'll never get a fucking game for England in front of Hart. Overrated doesn't even begin to do Forster justice.

And what exactly has Cammy Bell ever done of note? A couple of stand out performances against celtic, a few decent games against us and a call up to be a squad player for Scotland and he's suddenly the best keeper in the country?

Forster is no great shake (no keeper in the SPL is) but he's still probably the best of a bad bunch and if it's not him then it's Randolph and that's why it was reported that he had his pick of clubs in England this Summer and that's why he's probably a good start to next season away from becoming the ROI number 1.

This is exactly what I meant a couple of pages back when I said Bell is a talented keeper who I think will become good, but at the moment is massively over rated on here.

From what I've read on other forums Randolph, Samson, Mannus & Forster have all been better than Bell this season.

You could say the same about Bell.

No you couldn't because Cammy Bell's kicking isn't as horrendous as Forster's.

Cammy Bell was making a name for himself in Scotland before anybody even knew who Forster (Newcastle's 3rd choice Keeper at the time) even was. Forster came up here and had a terrible first season, so much so, that the Celtic fans questioned why he was even being brought back. England called him up to take a look at him and now some people think he could make it in the EPL and is worth over £5m. Open your eyes fuck sake he's an average Keeper at best.

No you couldn't because Cammy Bell's kicking isn't as horrendous as Forster's.

Cammy Bell was making a name for himself in Scotland before anybody even knew who Forster (Newcastle's 3rd choice Keeper at the time) even was. Forster came up here and had a terrible first season, so much so, that the Celtic fans questioned why he was even being brought back. England called him up to take a look at him and now some people think he could make it in the EPL and is worth over £5m. Open your eyes fuck sake he's an average Keeper at best.

I've seen him make terrible decisions and kick the ball to a team mate 5 yards away from him which ended up with him losing a goal.

He is a good keeper but some people are getting carried away.

Bell is a good keeper just like Alexander is , nothing great about either of them but hes younger and hopefully on half of Alexanders wages .

Good business ........

Agree with this. I don't think either keeper is brilliant, but neither are they bad. They are both just decent goalies. Much of a muchness. Don't think Bell coming in is much of a leap or fall in quality, so quite content to pay less for a similar quality keeper who's a decade younger

Some people on here don't seem to rate Bell at all. I think the guy will be a big hit at Rangers.

That's not the case.

All the people have said is that he's not the best keeper in Scotland as some have claimed and said he's not perfect either. Which is more than fair comment.

He's still a great young keeper and a good signing for us.

That's not the case.

All the people have said is that he's not the best keeper in Scotland as some have claimed and said he's not perfect either. Which is more than fair comment.

He's still a great young keeper and a good signing for us.

Fair enough (tu)