Our manager's salary, who was right?

thehost

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you're wrong. Next manager, please.

And how do you recruit this next manager?

"Well, our last managers wages were too high, so you're the cheaper option"

That's the only basis you have put up, to dispose of the only man who has been through this along side the support. I'm afraid your agenda will not work with me.

It possibly IS on the high side.

Lets face it though, he probably isn't receiving a slap on the arse what Smith was receiving in his final year.

Green needed Ally to vouch for him last year to sell ST's

It would be nice to see Ally (and the team) on performance related bonuses, more than high basic salaries which at this level aren't really needed.

He did work for nothing during admin though and kept the club together.

To me this is just shirt stirring though, oh hey we ain't had an ally thread for a few days, lets fucking shit stir

Yeah, because his tenure has been relatively uneventful.

I'm not sure what you're getting at ? He deserves to be a grossly-overpaid football manager, a poor one at that so far, because its been a difficult time for him, like it has for the fans ?

Geez peace.

It possibly IS on the high side.

Lets face it though, he probably isn't receiving a slap on the arse what Smith was receiving in his final year.

Green needed Ally to vouch for him last year to sell ST's

It would be nice to see Ally (and the team) on performance related bonuses, more than high basic salaries which at this level aren't really needed.

He did work for nothing during admin though and kept the club together.

To me this is just shirt stirring though, oh hey we ain't had an ally thread for a few days, lets fucking shit stir

It seems to be a bit more than "shit stirring" to me!

Eta: Every now and again this is brought up in a thread. I sometimes wonder if there is an outside agenda going on, or am I just being paranoid? DUH!

I'm not sure what you're getting at ? He deserves to be a grossly-overpaid football manager, a poor one at that so far, because its been a difficult time for him, like it has for the fans ?

Geez peace.

I'm not sure what you're getting at exactly. He hasn't earned his wage, whatever it is? He's done that and more. Plus, he's not 'grossly overpaid' (you have no idea what he's paid). He's paid whatever the custodians of the club feel he's worth.

You have no idea what he's paid.

Are you high on the heroin ? I clearly said " if that amount is the correct amount" ie that 750k amount then yes, he is very undeserving of that due to him doing absolute hee-haw as a manager apart from guiding Rangers through the easiest league title in our history.

It's good to see some decorum on an Ally bashing thread, I'm very much pro Ally but common sense says that 750k for the 3rd div is a large wedge of cash. For the Manager of Glasgow Rangers however.

The Boardroom seem to be happy with Ally, if we get anywhere near the phenomenal ST sales of last year they will be happy with that.

That salary is a big chunk of season ticket sales.

He's paid to be a football manager, something that he is fucking woeful at, if that amount is the correct amount, when was it he earned it for being a manager ?

Here's a box of nails and a hard hat. WHERE'S MY HOUSE? I WANT IT NOW!

Are you high on the heroin ? I clearly said " if that amount is the correct amount" ie that 750k amount then yes, he is very undeserving of that due to him doing absolute hee-haw as a manager apart from guiding Rangers through the easiest league title in our history.

Charming. No, I'm simply pointing out that you're getting worked up about nothing, you don't know what he's getting paid.

Here's a box of nails and a hard hat. WHERE'S MY HOUSE? I WANT IT NOW!

Should have went to IKEA; The Europeans can give you a beautiful flat-pack house with all the furnishings for the price of a bag of chips and a handjob.