Would Charles Green have stayed schtum?

thehost

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may see it as shit stirring I see it as the expected outcome based on those personnel who now have control. History tells us how they will act yet some are surprised that we keep on bending over. It takes more than being a good striker or a good football manager to defend the club.

When green went that was the last vestige of defiance, in my opinion.

When is a rangers man going to ask about the connections of liewell, regan, Nolan partners, John raids son.

When is a rangers man going to ask about the money being dumped on parkhead via the commonwealth games in comparison to the lack of regeneration in G51.

When is a ranger man going to question the approved demolishment of a listed building simply beacuse it is in celtics interest.

When is a rangers man going to ask GCC when it is having the promised party for RFC on winning 100 trophies and the other promised party when we became world record holders.

In short we deserve everything that is about to come to us.

you keep bigging up green,have you forgot he was the one that capitulated in the summer,green buckled in the summer and we are paying the price for it now,green could have buried them if he held his nerve, but he bottled it,charles likes to make statements, but im still waiting to hear his statement on exactly what went down last summer and what he signed away,but i will probably not hear a thing till greens book comes out because lets face facts green only gives a shit when there is cash involved.

His appearance at st mirren gave us an unexpected no vote. I am sure if we had gone public we could have persuaded ONE more club.

Even now the club should be coming out and explaining that as we have no say and as they are using OUR cash generative powers to help finance this regime whilst we, ourselves, do not benefit from said cash. he we have no option but to refuse away tickets next season and advise our fans to ONLY spend money at Ibrox for the benefit of RFC and RFC alone.

STV are saying it would have taken two more no votes to

sink this thing but yes I would love a big fuck you statement from us to show our opposition to this takeover however that's unlikely to happen as the silence is back, this is what the CG haters wanted so I hope their happy because nobody else is.

What do you want Mather or the board to say?

I want them to stand up for the biggest football team in Scotland.

I want them to tell everyone that we will not be passed over, we will not bow down.

In short I want them to issue a rallying call explaining that such is the way we are being treated that we can only use our final weapon, the withholding of cash. To that event the club will refuse all away tickets for next season and every season thereafter until we get an adequate slice of the TV revenue cake. A cake that we are more than 60% responsible for.

Further we also demand a seat on all committees where Celtic are represented.

Lastly the removal of both regan and Doncaster.

I want them to tell everyone that we will not be passed over, we will not bow down.

In short I want them to issue a rallying call explaining that such is the way we are being treated that we can only use our final weapon, the withholding of cash. To that event the club will refuse all away tickets for next season and every season thereafter until we get an adequate slice of the TV revenue cake. A cake that we are more than 60% responsible for.

The "Rangers men" at the club will deal with all these matters. In the fullness of time..........maybe..........perhaps..........soon..........er..........

That just sounds petulant and petty and would damage the club commercially and weaken further our position in Scottish football....it doesn't mean what you are saying is not true but if rangers came out with something like that we would be derided for it, we would be even further from getting back a seat on boards/committees and we would be spiting our clubs and chairmen just because we aren't getting it our way?

Listen we do need to address the negative pr we suffer and we have to make moves to get a say on how things are ran but we have to go about that the right way, just like on the park we have to do things in stages....releasing statements or commenting on votes we are not a part of will only damage us in the short term....listening to the comments of the Annan chairman the guise of sporting integrity is now being seen for what it is and if we stay out of it and don't make it about us and instead let them realise their own mistakes and corruption we will be better thought of down the line....

As much as I am not happy with an SPL takeover the reality is this won't affect us much and won't stop us getting back to where we belong! If it transpires financial irregularities are being used or withheld from us then we can go the legal route and so far we are 3 for 3 so I'd be confident in the end justice will prevail just need to take a step back and chill the now mate....

That just sounds petulant and petty and would damage the club commercially and weaken further our position in Scottish football....it doesn't mean what you are saying is not true but if rangers came out with something like that we would be derided for it, we would be even further from getting back a seat on boards/committees and we would be spiting our clubs and chairmen just because we aren't getting it our way?

Listen we do need to address the negative pr we suffer and we have to make moves to get a say on how things are ran but we have to go about that the right way, just like on the park we have to do things in stages....releasing statements or commenting on votes we are not a part of will only damage us in the short term....listening to the comments of the Annan chairman the guise of sporting integrity is now being seen for what it is and if we stay out of it and don't make it about us and instead let them realise their own mistakes and corruption we will be better thought of down the line....

As much as I am not happy with an SPL takeover the reality is this won't affect us much and won't stop us getting back to where we belong! If it transpires financial irregularities are being used or withheld from us then we can go the legal route and so far we are 3 for 3 so I'd be confident in the end justice will prevail just need to take a step back and chill the now mate....

Petty and petulant maybe but liewell would come out with it and furthermore he would get it

Indeed he already has

Petty and petulant maybe but liewell would come out with it and furthermore he would get it

Indeed he already has

So you want us to act like Celtic do you? Think of some of their statements, comments and their fan actions of the past year....do you really want us to stoop to their level?

He is getting his own way just now, there is no doubt but if we start releasing statements making accusations or stating our unhappiness they get stronger whilst our position weakens....

What negative effect does this vote mean for us?

The negative affect is that we are now forced to play in a league controlled by the Cabal we really can't do anything other than comply if this league fails we fail.

Our only option now is to rise in this rank against everything they throw at us and eventually amass a seat in the devils boardroom this is really bad for Scottish football as there was real scope for change. For once in a long long time the SFL where in the driving seat and they have just reliquished this to the Cabal.

People will say we could breakaway and start our on league but I don't think we have the driving force to do so.

So you want us to act like Celtic do you? Think of some of their statements, comments and their fan actions of the past year....do you really want us to stoop to their level?

He is getting his own way just now, there is no doubt but if we start releasing statements making accusations or stating our unhappiness they get stronger whilst our position weakens....

If we don't start to fight we may not have a viable club soon.

The Gub used o talk about espanyolification .......

It's coming and coming in spades

If we don't start to fight we may not have a viable club soon.

The Gub used o talk about espanyolification .......

It's coming and coming in spades

No I agree, we definetly need to fight back and the first port of call should be redressing our negative pr and the slanted reports with the mainstream media....however we need to pick our battles and how we go about them....sometimes all guns blazing is required however sometimes that can cause even more damage!

Even now the club should be coming out and explaining that as we have no say and as they are using OUR cash generative powers to help finance this regime whilst we, ourselves, do not benefit from said cash. he we have no option but to refuse away tickets next season and advise our fans to ONLY spend money at Ibrox for the benefit of RFC and RFC alone.

thehost and I may have very different views on some things to do with Rangers, but I whole heartedly agree with him on the above. I would back a total boycott of all away games for the future. We have been told that we are not needed, so lets see how well other clubs do without their twice a year payday. Likewise any club who wants a player on loan should have to pay the full wage and insurance costs, plus a 50% of wage fee for administrative costs.

The sad thing is there will still be those who say "I will always support my club", to this I say wake up and realise that you are actually funding the people who are against us. It's now time for the fans who purchased share to demand to see copies of the 5-way agreement and the TV deal, and if that means going against the board of the club then so be it.

I would suggest that the fans who purchased share should take legal advice on this matter. How can the league in which the club they own shares in be taken over by an organisation that may firmly believe is insolvent? This vote will impact financially on the club you own so you should have a say, that was denied to you as the Rangers were not allowed a vote. It's time to push the board to take action as the club is being asked to adhere to financial decisions made by others without a say in how these decisions are made. Having someone in attendance does not mean you are represented this is only done by having a vote. As a new body is supposedly being created I would expect that it could be argued in court that denying Rangers a vote they are not bound by any articles of the new body that have any financial footing and that includes TV deals.

Lastly there will no doubt be a raft of Green would have said this or done that different, maybe he would have maybe he wouldn't. Just remember though he is the one who agreed to the 5-way agreement, muttered about the lose of revenue that it imposed, but never fought it in court so don't be so sure he would have derailed this vote. Green is gone, he won't be coming back, if he was he wouldn't have done a deal to sell his shares. So if the board won't fight this it's up to the fans to do it be denying these clubs an income from our support and it is also p to the share holding fans to look at carrying on the fight through a legal action if there is a case for one.