Beware of Geeks bearing Gifts (interesting read about Prior)

North Rd

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty pathetic attitude IMO, but your entitled to it.

Are you in the Rangers men camp, the better known the better?

I agree we shouldn't be chasing investors away,I'd prefer good business men with one Rangers man on the board to watch over what is being done, this guy just doesn't feel right, believe he will keep quiet till after ST sales, then, and only then will we possibly get a better picture whether this is another one in to start the boardroom infighting again.

its time we had a serious look at this guy and his past. he could be worse than whyte if this is his semi life story up until now. Be warey fellow bears

Whats being weary going to do? We could all say this guys is a dodgy but it's not going to change anything is it? He'll still be a shareholder.

Thats the problem with being a PLC any one can buy shares.

Don't disagree with scrutiny and questions lads, it's only right.

That's different to the Miller and Green treatment from some of our own, though. Willing to give this wee guy a chance.

Jg

I must be honest mate I've seen a few things from this dude mentioned in interviews which completely contradict what has been said by him a day or two later.

I will be honest and admit when I seen the Irish catholic part and him being a "life long fan" my alarm bells went off. Maybe that's me being a bigot but I'd be surprised if he's a rangers fan or has our best interests at heart.

To the OP' linked blog, one comment...

OH FFS!

Paranoia dripping off you like lard.

The guy owns just over 1% of the club. Get over yourself FFS.

Yes we are all far more aware and concerned with those behind the scenes than pre Whyte, but seriously, what the hell gives you the right to ask the guy about personal relationships.

I could not give a flying feck who he was once a director with, or what company he invested in.

Like it or not, successful businessmen often run into each other and indeed share investments.

If the guy is serious, knows what he is doing, and is not a crook - I could not care less about his religion, colour, size, sexual beliefs or anything else.

I don;t really care if he has never seen a game or been inside Ibrox.

If he can bring something good to the club, then welcome.

But FFS, leave the paranoia to others, it is pathetic.

OH FFS!

Yes we are all far more aware and concerned with those behind the scenes than pre Whyte, but seriously, what the hell gives you the right to ask the guy about personal relationships.

I could not give a flying feck who he was once a director with, or what company he invested in.

Like it or not, successful businessmen often run into each other and indeed share investments.

If the guy is serious, knows what he is doing, and is not a crook - I could not care less about his religion, colour, size, sexual beliefs or anything else.

If he can bring something good to the club, then welcome.

Its not paranoia. Its a list of reasoned questions which if hes on the level he should be able to answer.

While your calling this guy paranoid, hes joining some dots. If this guys on the level he wont mind answering these questions.

And if he only has 1% fair enough, but hes certainly been very vocal in the press, so we should be applying a level of diligence on him.

Once bitten, Twice shy

It's right to ask questions, provided it's not another wee hate campaign starting. I have literally no faith in a sizeable chunk of the Rangers support these days which is saddening.

These days RM is like an episode of Midsummer Murders .

Although I do believe as a club we need to be careful who we are letting in. And as fans who we give our support too.

This article would have served more purpose if it did not attack him on so many issues. Anyresponse to this instantly puts him on the backfoot and will reek of guilt.

Had the poster not been so invasive perhaps he would have been inclined to have responded then his answer could have been reviewed (scrutinised).

a shite article this is no way to wellcome an investor in our club .

An investor?

The story reads like an episode of a satire.

Why twice sacked Malcolm Murray remains of that board is beyond me.

I am waiting for mr easdale to start flexing some muscle, I hope it's soon

He appears in the record out of nowhere, saying this and that, then next thing he has bought a load of shares and running his mouth about the club all over the press

None of that sit uneasy with you? Who is this guy to comment on rangers? Who is this guy full stop.

A few hundred grand is a piss in the pool to some people who would like to get a good look behind the scenes at rangers

This guy has to be watched

Aye 1st time i saw his story saying Rangers executives are on crazy money i thought "whats this guy upto running to the rebel and saying this for?

Everyone knows What our board members are on, why is he running the the Daily Record and saying this as if it's some big scandal that no one knows about?

And the fact that he mentions he's not the next Craig Whyte etc.......This is what your going to here from anyone who is a shareholder in Rangers from now on.

The old line used to be how they grew up supporting Rangers etc...... now that line is fucked because of Craig Whyte there going with a new one.

Different words same guys in it for the same reasons as Whyte was.

An investor?

The story reads like an episode of a satire.

Why twice sacked Malcolm Murray remains of that board is beyond me.

I am waiting for mr easdale to start flexing some muscle, I hope it's soon

Why is he worthy of your trust?

Why is he worthy of your trust?

Sometimes I wonder about the levels of comprehension.

Who said I trust him?

He has been somewhat forceful to ensure he got on that board, I assume he has some plans such was his evident desire. Since we have heard nothing from him I am waiting to see what his first action is. If it's not to insist the removal of the twice sacked, once resigned Malcolm Murray then I will be worried since he is the evident "sponsor" of this bizarre intrusion.

OH FFS!

Thats the reason for the "paranoia".

. If he can bring something good to the club, then welcome.

Thats the whole point of this thread FFS. How do you know he's serious, how do you know he's not a crook? What gives you the right to come on here and tell others on here what to think?

I would rather people be paranoid than be like you and just wait and see whats happens and give him a chance.

Give him a chance fuck all, anyone that wants to buy shares in us who claims to be a genius and a millionaire etc,....... should prove it.

And not run to the most hated paper among some Rangers fans and tell them our board members are on crazy money and Charles Green is strangling the club of cash etc.......

He's already shit stirring and your saying give him a chance?

Sometimes I wonder about the levels of comprehension.

Who said I trust him?

He has been somewhat forceful to ensure he got on that board, I assume he has some plans such was his evident desire. Since we have heard nothing from him I am waiting to see what his first action is. If it's not to insist the removal of the twice sacked, once resigned Malcolm Murray then I will be worried since he is the evident "sponsor" of this bizarre intrusion.

I feel you'd trust anyone who's agenda involved removing Rangers nemesis MM. :rolleyes:

I feel you'd trust anyone who's agenda involved removing Rangers nemesis MM. :rolleyes:

I trust no one .

However, it would be normal for anyone to wonder why a twice sacked, once resigned director still sits on the board. Surely you must agree with that. Beyond rum.