Beware of Geeks bearing Gifts (interesting read about Prior)

North Rd

Has he been sacked and/or resigned officially?

Let me get my copy of the board minutes and I will be right back with you.

Tell you what if that is the burden of proof you are looking for we should shut down the Internet and stop talking to other human beings ffs.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mind him speaking to Gary Ralston but there does seem to be some strange connections especially to bigots on the other side. They do have an agenda and the money Prior had put in is really chicken feed and there is very little risk on a business sense.

We don't want Rangers men, we don't want business men, we only want people we know intimately. It seems we don't want any fucker! Every player we sign has some one moaning - every shareholder that comes to our attention has some fker moaning - we don't like the board, we don't like the management team, some think the blue order and Union bears are fuds.

Lucky we all like RM !! It gives us some place to moan and bitch about every minor facet of Rangers - OMG when does the football start at least the moaning is about football related matters! Moaning fker that I am - moan over !

Why did you do a complete 180 degree turn in terms of your religion from saying “religion and the city can go hand and hand”

to “I have an Irish Catholic parentage and I will not deny my mother and father but I’m not a man of God.”

He said the first quote when talking about knowing a lot of religious people who work in the city. He was responding to a question about whether the city is amoral. He is personally not religious though. This is in no way any kind of turn.

What a terribly written article.

Although speaking from personal experience once you get an over 140 IQ score, or genius level.

Is the author suggesting he has a high IQ himself? He has a terrible grasp of English; that sentence itself is a shambles.

Before the story in the DR I'd never heard of Prior. Having read the article I must admit to being somewhat suspicious of his motives. Is he trying to make a fast buck? Is he a front for MM? Is he actually someone who really is a supporter of a certain Glasgow team from the east end? I like most on here can only speculate on which of any of there are true.

Why am I suspicious? For a guy who says he wants so much for the club and it's fans I wonder why he didn't buy shares during the IPO. Then at least the money he spent would have gone into the club. There have been some pretty strange things happening in Scottish football one has been a sudden urge for people to put money into clubs like Dundee, and East Fife. Neither of which strike me as being all that attractive to investors.

In the case of Rangers we have CG selling a bundle of share to an investment group who seem to have a record of destabilising company boardrooms and now Prior appears from nowhere looking to "see under the bonnet" of the club. Basically I can't prove that this guy is up to something, but then again I don't need to see a rotting fish to know it's there I can smell it. In the past we had questions regarding Lloyds representatives on the board and where their football loyalty lay, and tbh I didn't trust them either. Lets hope that the folk on here who feel the same as myself are wrong concerning Prior, and that this isn't the start of the next phase of the attacks on our club.

So nobody has a fkn clue how to take this guy.

Is that a fair statement?

nope, we have old school, and he is dubious and conected deeply to the tarriers, has he gone deep and we seek the answers 2 his bile re-rebhel exsclusives mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm think bear