Novo to sign shortly

JamieG54

Heard tonight Ally is getting Nacho on a 1 year deal with an option of a second year. He has obviously been training with us but Ally has had him on the list since the end of the season past. Experience and is happy to take small wages as he is happy to be in Scotland and his family love it here. Suits all.

Welcome home

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love wee Nacho. He will be the fittest player in our team, he's not changed a bit either.

I saw him at the legends game and he was still as fast as he was before. At least we have someone who can run down the wings and get the ball in and will try like fuck every single minute he's on the park for us.

It's not about the money for him everyone knows that so don't see a problem.

Love wee Nacho. He will be the fittest player in our team, he's not changed a bit either.

I saw him at the legends game and he was still as fast as he was before. At least we have someone who can run down the wings and get the ball in and will try like fuck every single minute he's on the park for us.

Eh?

Where the fuck is he gonna play? Right-wing? Is that Aird and McKay fucked then? We don't need Novo give that Jersey to a youngster who will still be around to do a job for us when we return to the top-flight. No wonder so many young players walk out on us.

Novo was the youngest on that pitch by about 10 years :lol:

He's finished and he isn't good enough. If we're signing him because he's a 'Rangers man' where's my contract?

Whats your point? I never said anything about his age i said he will be the fittest as he looks after himself and has been training and playing football through the summer.

I bet he's in better shape than players like Kyle Hutton Ross Perry etc....

Maybe that is down to fact that he was about a decade younger than every other player on the pitch. :lol:

Again where have i mentioned his age. <cr>

Taking his age out of the equation you still said you think he will be our fittest player because "he's been training over the Summer and playing football".

Do you think our players have all just been sitting on their arses since the season ended like? Infact don't answer that. I know exactly what you will say.

What did you not understand about that?

What says he'll be the fittest player? :huh:

I can guarantee pretty much all the players will be keeping themselves fit over the summer, just look at Robbie Crawford for example.

He might be pretty fit for his age, but it's pointless making a comment like that when you don't know. He's 34, afterall.

We don't need Novo. We have Little, McCulloch, Daly and Clark who can all play up front and Templeton and Shiels can also do a job up there as well. As for wide players we have Aird and McKay to play there as well as Templeton or Little who can play out wide.

I appreciate what Novo has done for us in the past and he will always be fondly remembered but I sincerely hope we don't bring him back.