Novo to sign shortly

JamieG54

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who can't quote properly or read posts properly do my tit's in, 1690tamRFC.

Would have him back for sentimental reasons only and on a 1 year deal.

He could cope with Div 2 no bother.

Why on earth would we sign a guy for sentimental reasons only? Do you think we have shit loads of cash just to pish up against the wall.

lets be honest until mccoist and pals along with uncle walter go we will be royally fecked

they do not have a bloody clue what they are doing

i honestly believe they would like a squad of 60 should someone be foolish enough to allow them to do it.

lets be honest until mccoist and pals along with uncle walter go we will be royally fecked

they do not have a bloody clue what they are doing

i honestly believe they would like a squad of 60 should someone be foolish enough to allow them to do it.

Walter clearly knew what he was doing when he guided us to countless titles and a European final.

Maybe you are meaning he is 'useless' in his new role which I'd find a bit mental given he has only been in that position for a month or so.

He is a legend at this club and although that does not mean he should be given a role at will it does IMO mean he should be talked about in a much better way than you have just posted.

Just saying.