Traynor Grills McCoist

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People moan about giving interviews to BBC, the Rebel and various other media outlets. Now we are using the clubs own media outlet to do an interesting interview that may answer some questions that the fans are asking and people are still moaning.

Make yer minds up!!

You can't deny since CG left the board and chairman have become inconspicuous by their absence.

FUCK ALL said about anything at anytime, yet ST sales come about and BINGO it s all guns blazing.

People are cleverer now, this stuff doesn't wash anymore, we know their game, Cowardice!

Hey WATTY, MATHER, away and sook up to the SFA/SPLFA, as if nothing has happened in the last 18 months, unbelievable naivety towards us fans.

Mathers is trying to do what Charles did last season, sell season tickets and by the sound of it heading for the same destination as Charles, the board are doing what they did last year letting the CEO get on with it. Albeit without the constant leaks.

And I think you are right the Fans are being clever and totally ignoring the calls to not renew, think there is a bit of frustration from certain parts that Season Ticket cash is flowing into the coffers of Rangers. The Fans are showing Ally, we don't do walking away.

Seriously, can we please pay a yearly subscription to RM? We aren't allowed to call out Timposters but there are numerous on this thread I've been watching for some time who are now acting like established members.

Give all proceeds to whoever you want, but please start charging.

Probably wasn't allowed to say anything till the boardroom was somewhat sorted out....who knows. He is out of hibernation now anyway, so here is hoping it's to bring us insight to the questions we have all been asking.

Maybe aye. But Id appreciate a reason for the silence at least.

Seriously, can we please pay a yearly subscription to RM? We aren't allowed to call out Timposters but there are numerous on this thread I've been watching for some time who are now acting like established members.

Give all proceeds to whoever you want, but please start charging.

They would probably still pay. Sad cunts.

But the people who defend him, their excuses read like he's untouchable - the guy who I was replying to was a prime example

And the people who criticise him, their comments read like he can do nothing right - or is that generalising a bit too much????

And the people who criticise him, their comments read like he can do nothing right - or is that generalising a bit too much????

That's possibly due to the fact that he does very little which is discernibly right...

I'm struggling to believe that Rangers fans are remotely excited at the prospect of the team manager being interviewed by a club employee. Are fans really that easily pleased?

What a load of gash.A RANGERS employee interviewing the manager.No holds barred. Im thinking It's a Rangers employee. Trying to justify his employment.To a Rangers manager trying to justify his employment.Oh and season tickets might have something to do with it. Might just be staged. Just a feeling.

What a load of gash.A RANGERS employee interviewing the manager.No holes barred. Im thinking It's a Rangers employee. Trying to justify his employment.To a Rangers manager trying to justify his employment.Oh and season tickets might have something to do with it. Might just be staged. Just a feeling.

:matron:

It's actually no holds barred, but I agree with most of your post.

That's possibly due to the fact that he does very little which is discernibly right...

I'm struggling to believe that Rangers fans are remotely excited at the prospect of the team manager being interviewed by a club employee. Are fans really that easily pleased?

In your opinion.

What a load of gash.A RANGERS employee interviewing the manager.No holds barred. Im thinking It's a Rangers employee. Trying to justify his employment.To a Rangers manager trying to justify his employment.Oh and season tickets might have something to do with it. Might just be staged. Just a feeling.

Who would you like to interview him then? Daily Record, BBC, The Herald?

Ally does look fired up this season, One thing is for sure that squad need to be fitter than last season. I thought personally the team were not as fit as they should have been. We should be running teams of the park at this level, no team should be able to match our pace for 90mins in the lower league

The point is, there should be no need for the interview.

I am actually getting to a point that I feel embarrassed to support the same club (allegedly) as some of you roasters! It seems the mentality is bitch, moan, complain, speculate, assume and then moan some more! Watch the fucking interview before forming a fucking opinion on it!

Honest to fuck no wonder we are in the position we are in as a club and as fractured as a support with some of the views on here! It seems to me the club can't win...no matter what they do the same ones complain! Seriously guys please have a think if you want to support our club because your anger and attitudes suggest you don't!

Oh and those complaining this is purely about season ticket sales.....are you fucking stupid? Everything the club does is geared towards getting supporters enthused and new ones through the door! Every club does it! You all complain the club doesn't answer enough questions and when they do its not the right questions or the right method....it's getting so pathetic!