Traynor Grills McCoist

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other club in the world has there manager 'grilled' by another member of staff for the world to see?

Ridiculous.

Supporters want to know more and more about every aspect of the club and how the manager thinks and his thoughts on the future, I think its a great idea.

The Germans have done this stuff for years.

and then turns the tables on Traynor as the pair engage in a heated debate on what he had previously written about Rangers

sounds a bit contrived, giving traynor a chance to back track on his comments.

Will he be giving Walter a chance to do the same?

All for hearing about Allly's vision and his views on where we are and where he wants to takes us but couldn't give a rats about Traynor or his attempt at back peddling.

Supporters want to know more and more about every aspect of the club and how the manager thinks and his thoughts on the future, I think its a great idea.

The Germans have done this stuff for years.

Defo a good idea. Infact it's the best idea our media department have had in years and some people don't like the idea lol

All for hearing about Allly's vision and his views on where we are and where he wants to takes us but couldn't give a rats about Traynor or his attempt at back peddling.

No Rangers manager should be 'grilled' by another member of Rangers staff.

Never.

Thats the heading thats on the official site.

Cheers (tu) I can't belive that guys think this is going to be a hard hitting expose ................Right Ally , what were all these stupid excuses from last season and why 1 up front...........it was total pish watching that.

Ally were you responsible for any leaks to the press?

Ally why did you make your digs about CG and £10m?

Ally why do you have to pay so much wages to players to play in Div 2?

Ally why did you give Jig an extension to his contract and not offer Alexander the extra year?

Ally are you trying to get rid of Black?

Ally do you feel you have won the battle having Walter as chairman?

Now that's a grilling.

Spot on Bud a stage managed interview.

No Rangers manager should be 'grilled' by another member of Rangers staff.

Never.

Not even if it's Craig Mather and we have a poor start to the season? or is Ally simply that untouchable? ... infact I know the answer to that

Not even if it's Craig Mather and we have a poor start to the season? or is Ally simply that untouchable? ... infact I know the answer to that

He shouldn't be grilled by a fanny like Jim Traynor who worked for the rebel for years slagging Rangers every week. And now he has a cozy wee job at ibrox doing fuck all.

If any one is to be grilling the manager and CEO etc....... it should be us the fans.

I bet Jim Traynor doesn't ask any questions that the fans would want to ask him.

Just seems a odd thing to do does no one else think so? Can't say i've ever heard of any other club doing this and can't see why they would either. :blink:

Il tell you why they are doing it....because fans such as yourself bitch and moan constantly that the club doesn't do or say anything! You moan that they have no vision, leadership etc....you moan that traynor doesn't do anything....well the club has listened, now shut up, watch it and then regale us all with your opinion of it tomorrow!

This should be a very interesting interview, many times last seasons we saw Ally talk about what needed to change in post match interviews or in the press and then very little did change.

Lets hope this interview shows he is getting off on the right foot this season and at the same time answers a few of our burning questions.

Good move by the club (tu)

Well if Ally has a masterplan (I'm sure he does) then he has very few excuses this year if we turn out dreadful displays because he has pre-season and a better group of players this time round.

I'm still backing him but if he can't get the players producing the goods then hes got to be held accountable.

Hope you can get it right Super and prove a lot of us wrong!

He shouldn't be grilled by a fanny like Jim Traynor who worked for the rebel for years slagging Rangers every week. And now he has a cozy wee job at ibrox doing fuck all.

If any one is to be grilling the manager and CEO etc....... it should be us the fans.

I bet Jim Traynor doesn't ask any questions that the fans would want to ask him.

I don't want Traynor head of our media and PR ... never wanted him in the first place but while he's here he's the person that should be doing it - provided he does it right.