Glasgow Boyne Celebrations and Central Scotland

Skelf

You never fail to be a horrible trolling little basard who is probably a tim. Let's face it you'll never be a Rangers fan, you go against everything being a Rangers supporter is.

So what team do you really support?

I go to games, when I can, I buy merchandise, when I can. That's all I need to do to support Rangers. It's only your imagination that dictates otherwise. Call me a bastard all you like, but I don't care much for the timothy accusations.

​here's an idea if as some say on here our support is not as it was 20 years ago yada yada yada why dont those very same people stand at the blue gate or similar and air the same views in public and not from behind a keyboard faceless

just saying like

Ok, so.....

The thread stays where it is - if your only complaint is that it's in the Bears' Den then tough - get over it. You've made your point, just bypass the thread and don't comment on it 'because it's in the Bears' Den' - that's possibly the worst reason I've ever heard for posting in a thread.

If you're only here to abuse fellow Rangers fans and call them ignorant bigots, you won't last long. Oh, you're gone already? See ya.

Bump.

​here's an idea if as some say on here our support is not as it was 20 years ago yada yada yada why dont those very same people stand at the blue gate or similar and air the same views in public and not from behind a keyboard faceless

just saying like

Because GOAT would kick their cunts in, maybe.

I like Orange walks, they are a magnificent spectacle of music and colour. I don't see why people in this thread are trying to deny either the history of our club or the obvious links between Rangers and the OO (not as clearly defined as they once were but still there and still strong enough for this thread to be in the Bears Den). That's coming from a 'handwringer' as well.

No Surrender The Whiskyman

I like Orange walks, they are a magnificent spectacle of music and colour. I don't see why people in this thread are trying to deny either the history of our club or the obvious links between Rangers and the OO (not as clearly defined as they once were but still there and still strong enough for this thread to be in the Bears Den). That's coming from a 'handwringer' as well.

Probably the best post in the whole thread. Obviously been fraped.

You never fail to disappoint, GOAT.

You never fail to be a horrible trolling little basard who is probably a tim. Let's face it you'll never be a Rangers fan, you go against everything being a Rangers supporter is.

You never fail to disappoint, GOAT.

Why do people who believe this is pointless or are not in favour of it feel the need to comment, then come back and continue to comment on something they have no interest in? It actually beggars belief!!

Stay Safe, Loud & Proud!!!

Have a great day Brethren, bandsmen/women!

The demonisation of the Loyal Orders continues unabated. Even seems to have stretched it's withered and evil hand as far as RM.

Be loud, be proud and be respectful of your neighbours.

Enjoy!