Over 32,000 Season Tickets Now Sold

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superb but just to add, that transfers will still be added onto that number before the public sale (still waiting for mine to be processed) so we are well on track to match last years figures which is just phenomenal!

I'm surprised..... Wonder how many we will get in total.

I thought we would top off at 27/28k.

Lets hope the footy improves for us all to enjoy.

thought the same. Amazing support. If we are playing well next year I reckon we could top last season's numbers.

Fingers crossed we get 40000

Maybe a bit optimistic thinking we could get over. 9000 public sales but you just never know

This year we should hopefully see the away teams bring more fans with the likes of airdrie and Dunfermline etc

Fingers crossed we get 40000

Maybe a bit optimistic thinking we could get over. 9000 public sales but you just never know

This year we should hopefully see the away teams bring more fans with the likes of airdrie and Dunfermline etc

If we can get a big away support in for the last game of the season, stow that its Stranraer.

there was an arsehole on the Hearts website the other day smirking that we'd only sold 29,000 so far and fans were deserting us

meanwhile they were pushing towards the 3,000 barrier to save them

fuckin' rocket

:lol:

Strange breed mate.

Just seen yer wee report mate thanks.

Was 1st jan and fish tank on their best behaviour?

Didn't see either of them, not sure I'd know 1st jan, Fishtank had a hell of a time with transport. His bus never turned up this morning, car broke down on the way back! :anguish::lol:

Didn't see either of them, not sure I'd know 1st jan, Fishtank had a hell of a time with transport. His bus never turned up this morning, car broke down on the way back! :anguish::lol:

Ffs :lol:

Did none of the boys get on the Glaswegian bus then?

Ffs :lol:

Did none of the boys get on the Glaswegian bus then?

No sure mate, someone posted on here today that fishtank was AWOL, so he maybe just missed the bus. I didn't see anyone much, just up in the car with brother-in-law and out sharpish. Down the road quick, my bro-in-law used to play for Brora so knew where to park for a sharp exit :)

No sure mate, someone posted on here today that fishtank was AWOL, so he maybe just missed the bus. I didn't see anyone much, just up in the car with brother-in-law and out sharpish. Down the road quick, my bro-in-law used to play for Brora so knew where to park for a sharp exit :)

Fish tank a mwi mess :lol:

Glad you enjoyed yer day at the game anyway.