Malcolm Murray and Philipp Cartmell leave the board

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeps, Easdale will be voted onto the board this week

Id like to know how that Donegal Bigot gets the info first!

Likely statement released to AIM market & he picks that up.

Hope Easdales stay well away apparently got bumped the other week for £100,000 mmm 50/50 cut between them maybee's.

Had enough dodgy characters lately, interesting how this comes about after we have all shelled out in Season Tickets.

Hope Easdales stay well away apparently got bumped the other week for £100,000 mmm 50/50 cut between them maybee's.

Had enough dodgy characters lately, interesting how this comes about after we have all shelled out in Season Tickets.

Do you really think anyone would have bought/not bought a ST if this news had been announced 3 weeks ago?

It makes absolutely no difference to whether people but a ST or not

I am glad Murray has left as he always seemed to be involved in the in fighting one way or another.

I do expect a fans group to make a statement saying to boycott renewals until they have had some irrelevant guarantee of this and that.

What a silly statement to make, they are worth millions so what use would stealing their own 100k be? What purpose does such a comment serve rather than feed our detractors. If you believe Mr or Mr Easdale are involved in a crime call PC Plod, don't speculate for the sake of it.

I'm glad, at least, that the decision was announced without any fanfare or charge and counter-charge. I just hope that no one will take to the 'air waves' to give their 'side' of the story. The last thing we need now is another very public row between those going out and those coiming in. A bit of stability is what is needed now - and I hope we get it!

What happened to that wee guy Prior!

Must be a very deep Engine we have under that bonnet if he hasnt come back with a report yet!

His wheelchair has a puncture he's sitting on the hard shoulder junction 24 westbound, looking for a lift to ibrox

Boards change in big companies all the time.We need to hope there Is no more stupid petty leaks to the press as Rangers are a big club and people have taken more notice due to what we have been thru in the last year. With the right business minded people running the club surely it can only be for the good.