Biggest Win You've Seen?

Senna

To counter the biggest gubbing thread, let's hear some of your biggest wins.

More in terms of score rather than effect, but no reason we can't have both.

7-1 against Dundee Utd was mine, Boyd getting five, smashing Larsson's record and humping the no refund mob, even when we went down to ten men.

Biggest effect - maybe the 1-0 Edu game, late February/March, derailed any momentum they had after signing Keane and effectively wrapped up the league.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7-0 v Hibs, Kenny Miller scoring 5 I think. Biggest effect was 1-0 at Parkhead, Laudrup winner, Goram saved penalty. 9IAR season.

Edit: or I am a muppet mixing up two games, Miller's 5 were in a 7-1 v St.Mirren, Hibs 7-0 was Durie with a lot of goals and Gazza showing the ref the yellow card.

That 7-1 game should've been mine as well, but I had to leave afyer the 4th goal.

Still pisses me off till this day, especially as the lassie turned out to be a psycho.

So it is the 6-1 vs Dumpfermline.

That day will live with me forever.

So will Thompson rant lol GIRFUY!!

Both the 7-1 and 6-1 games but the one I remember best was the 5-1 1987? Against them!

Biggest impact edu 93rd min 1-0 or lovencranz for 3-2 SC final - I come from Blairgowrie and my grandad was at the 14-2 game - supporting Blairgowrie!

To counter the biggest gubbing thread, let's hear some of your biggest wins.

More in terms of score rather than effect, but no reason we can't have both.

7-1 against Dundee Utd was mine, Boyd getting five, smashing Larsson's record and humping the no refund mob, even when we went down to ten men.

Biggest effect - maybe the 1-0 Edu game, late February/March, derailed any momentum they had after signing Keane and effectively wrapped up the league.

That Edu goal..... what a moment. Both teams had just about accepted a 0-0 then BAM, sloppy scramble in the box but who gave a fuck when the place exploded! (The pub I was in)