Hutton Suffers Injury

RANGERS have been rocked by the news that Kyle Hutton has suffered ankle ligament damage in training yesterday and is expected to be out of action for several weeks.

The midfielder was stretchered off the pitch at the Klosterpforte Hotel having fallen to the turf with no other player around him.

He was immediately taken to hospital for an x-ray and the results came back last night and were not good for the player.

It’s a massive blow for Hutton who just this week revealed to RangersTV that he was feeling the fittest he has ever felt before in pre-season.

Captain Lee McCulloch is gutted for his team-mate. He said: “Over the close season I trained a wee bit with him as he wanted to be a lot fitter than he was last season.

“He got himself in peak condition and in pre-season so far he’s probably been our best player.

“He did well last season but I think he’s raised the bar since he has come in for this pre-season.

“Having been running with him and doing little bits of training with him this summer you could see he was getting a bit of shape to his body and really looking good.

"We all feel for him right now but hopefully he will be back soon and he can kick on again."

I don't see why we should stick to just putting the official site up when we have our Chairman giving one to one interview with the he of the 4 priests at his daughters wedding.

Put up both cant go wrong then.

Maybe, just maybe, it's because the club requested links to the official site only. :)

Indeed once again you make the telling post ...........and I am pleased that someone has finally said this.

So that makes it all the more of a slap in the face when we have our Chairman giving exclusive one to one interviews with a rodent such as the one on that rag.