Gers after keeper Camp

Allanger

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ever seen him once playing for NI and he was superb that night, if he kept that level up he would be a fine signing but as others have said other places need filled first before spunking more money on another GK.

0-0 v Italy? Wasn't great other than that one I didn't think.

Only 28.

FFS does he have a time machine... :ohmy:

How old was he when he was at Derby? I'm thinking it was like a decade ago but it couldn't have been. He was bald back then aswell, am I thinking of the right guy?

EDIT: Just googled him. :lol: I must be thinking of someone completely different.

FFS does he have a time machine... :ohmy:

How old was he when he was at Derby? I'm thinking it was like a decade ago but it couldn't have been. He was bald back then aswell, am I thinking of the right guy?

EDIT: Just googled him. :lol: I must be thinking of someone completely different.

That was Lee Grant your thinking off mate also only in his early 30s now or Steven Anderson I think is his name, the one who quit football.to be a cage.fighter.in his native Holland.

Oh and Bell.is better imo and deserves.to be number one next year would.rather go for the likes of Simonsen or someone like that as back up perhaps Enkelman if he is still playing.

That was Lee Grant your thinking off mate also only in his early 30s now

I agree with you. I always got the two of them mixed up when they were both with Derby when Billy Davies was there. From what I can remember, he was decent at Forest. He left on a free because they couldn't offer him what he wanted. I also remember his old man causing him bother when he was at Derby, blabbing to the local radio that his son was dropped for the weekend's game and wasn't happy!

I agree with you. I always got the two of them mixed up when they were both with Derby when Billy Davies was there. From what I can remember, he was decent at Forest. He left on a free because they couldn't offer him what he wanted. I also remember his old man causing him bother when he was at Derby, blabbing to the local radio that his son was dropped for the weekend's game and wasn't happy!

I havent seen much of him recently tbh but we need back up to Bell and on a decent wage we could do a lot worse.

For Bears who watch the second string at Ibrox. If Ally is is such a panic to bring in a back-up keeper, what does this say about Gallacher??

Gallacher is 24 and if he cannot be trusted in first team games he should be off the books.

Anyone who has seen him play care to comment.

Camp's form went backwards in last year or so. Never convinced me for Northern Ireland either. Can't see him coming for buttons either.

cant really comment on the guy if im honest but if he is commanding a good wage already (or was) then im not exactly excited about another 5-10k on the wage bill for the Scottish lower leagues

For Bears who watch the second string at Ibrox. If Ally is is such a panic to bring in a back-up keeper, what does this say about Gallacher??

Gallacher is 24 and if he cannot be trusted in first team games he should be off the books.

Anyone who has seen him play care to comment.

exactly. if he is isn't up to the task. move him on.