Managers -- who should get paid the most

thehost

Ok then who should get paid the most

The manager of a 30m club or a 50+ club

Got any facts for those figures?

Stupid fucking question. What is your point?

Not surprising you'd start a thread like this just before kick off...

Got any facts for those figures?

Stupid fucking question. What is your point?

Not surprising you'd start a thread like this just before kick off...

No it certainly is not surprising and I won't stop until we have fiscal rectitude within our club. We, the fans, should be demanding the justification for our unsustainable and frankly ridiculous wage structure.

No it certainly is not surprising and I won't stop until we have fiscal rectitude within our club. We, the fans, should be demanding the justification for our unsustainable and frankly ridiculous wage structure.

Either way his contract had to be honoured at the same terms before newco. We could have offered him reduced terms but if he had refused the only other option would be to buy out his contract.

Either way his contract had to be honoured at the same terms before newco. We could have offered him reduced terms but if he had refused the only other option would be to buy out his contract.

Yup but we surely should have been having conversations with him regarding reducing his salary to more meaningful levels of where we now found ourselves.

Like any other multi millionaire Rangers man I am sure he would have been happy to reduce until he reached the CL again so we must question the board. Or, if he refused, the board should have made this public.

Either way it is unsustainable and, to be honest, nothing short of disgraceful that he is pocketing that sort of cash for the third division.

Yup but we surely should have been having conversations with him regarding reducing his salary to more meaningful levels of where we now found ourselves.

Like any other multi millionaire Rangers man I am sure he would have been happy to reduce until he reached the CL again so we must question the board. Or, if he refused, the board should have made this public.

Either way it is unsustainable and, to be honest, nothing short of disgraceful that he is pocketing that sort of cash for the third division.

Blame Charles. He was the CEO at the time after all...

Do you have facts and figures? You are entitled to believe here say from unreliable sources if you wish. I prefer to deal in facts myself. Facts that may well come to light once our accounts are published. Will you make a public apology on here if you are wrong? How much do you get paid by the way?

Question should be "Who is the best manager ?", and your answer to that question would then be the one you would expect to pay the most too.

Now if you had asked what criteria determines how much a manager should get paid, that would be more interesting, because we have the likes of Wenger who has achieved patchy success, but has helped establish Arsenal as a very profitable and attractive football club, compared to say Mancini who achieved success but squandered more. Or even the likes of Redknapp who is paid lots just to avoid relegation.