Managers -- who should get paid the most

thehost

Honestly bored of people coming out with this 'for a second division club' nonsense. Does that mean SPL clubs should all pay the same? Wages are paid based on a budget which is set against the club's income and expectations. What I find very puzzling is why the OPs interest in financial rectitude seems to have any link to Celtic.

Ok then who should get paid the most

The manager of a 30m club or a 50+ club

The guy with the tougher job. Ally.

Although I'm ashamed at dignifying you with a response.

Do you have facts and figures? You are entitled to believe here say from unreliable sources if you wish. I prefer to deal in facts myself. Facts that may well come to light once our accounts are published. Will you make a public apology on here if you are wrong? How much do you get paid by the way?

Facts and figures about what?

our managers salary is from the ipo

I am guessing at treacle teeths

No it certainly is not surprising and I won't stop until we have fiscal rectitude within our club. We, the fans, should be demanding the justification for our unsustainable and frankly ridiculous wage structure.

We as fans cannot directly influence spending. Besides isn't Walter there to report on any signs of financial mismanagement?? :pipe:

Is it just me of is "The Host" starting to get very boring with the same rhetoric daily......The timing of this thread was particularity suspect when the vast majority on here were either at the game or looking forward to it, he starts a divisive thread like this with no facts, information or point for that matter.

He constantly invades every thread and re-diverts it to an anti-RST, Chris Graham, Walter Smith, etc etc rant regardless of the topic and you know I cant think of one occasion where he has commented on a football related thread......really got to start to question exactly what his motives are on here....

Is it just me of is "The Host" starting to get very boring with the same rhetoric daily......The timing of this thread was particularity suspect when the vast majority on here were either at the game or looking forward to it, he starts a divisive thread like this with no facts, information or point for that matter.

He constantly invades every thread and re-diverts it to an anti-RST, Chris Graham, Walter Smith, etc etc rant regardless of the topic and you know I cant think of one occasion where he has commented on a football related thread......really got to start to question exactly what his motives are on here....

He's an absolute idiot, who people should really just start ignoring now. Clearly an attention seeker.

the words constantly and every are clearly bunkem.

we havent had any football to comment on

i am watching our club spunk millions of unecessary pounds

you stick to the rangers news i will stick to watching the club being run like amateur hour

meanwhile over in the cesspit they have just banked 17m quid for two very average players

ps you dont need to read my threads

pps you can put me on ignore

cheers

Public image also comes in to it.

For instance Ally is seen as the "public face" of Rangers and this would justify more than say neil lemmon who is seen as the "public arse" of his club.

Quite a few arses have allegedly been abused that way at that club :matron::7325:

Yeah sore knee or no sore knee the Thursday Glasgow Banter is back :7325:

Sometimes Bud you have to take a step back and ask , why does someone go on about the same thing post after post...............could it be he is looking for answers that are not forthcoming or perhaps he knows the truth and trying to make people stop and think.

I know I use that ploy and i get tarred with the same brush as Host.

Sometimes Bud you have to take a step back and ask , why does someone go on about the same thing post after post...............could it be he is looking for answers that are not forthcoming or perhaps he knows the truth and trying to make people stop and think.

The big difference though ed is that despite perhaps over focussing on a certain individual/group and his lack of responses to you it's clear from your eclectic posting history you take an interest in all aspects if the club and regularly comment in match threads, football related threads etc.....this particular poster seems not to have that same differentiation. Also surely you would agree the timing and purpose of this thread are extremely questionable especially as no new information or any information for that matter was presented? It is purely a divisive and speculative thread with little or no point, what does the op hope to learn or gain from this thread?

The big difference though ed is that despite perhaps over focussing on a certain individual/group and his lack of responses to you it's clear from your eclectic posting history you take an interest in all aspects if the club and regularly comment in match threads, football related threads etc.....this particular poster seems not to have that same differentiation. Also surely you would agree the timing and purpose of this thread are extremely questionable especially as no new information or any information for that matter was presented? It is purely a divisive and speculative thread with little or no point, what does the op hope to learn or gain from this thread?

Have read and take on what you say Bud. The other side to that could be he throws it out there to create discussion ..........I and this may seem strange do not see anything wrong with anyone who posts regular on here and I also don't get that uptight about immigrants posting as I have a laugh at that..........how sad an individual who even thinks of doing such a thing let alone doing it.

I have never hidden my concerns with fury/frankie and others on here as i do believe they put out signals as if they know things , yet they merely trawl around looking for bits of info to out there slant on it as if they are in the know.

Re the Host again, maybe you will see him posting about football once the season kicks off and I for one take something from his posts.

Willem has just posted on the rst thread and it hit the spot with me, if it wasn't for people and I include myself in this, shouting about how wrong they are and should vanish....well they would have by now, so unless i spot something will be staying clear of this tired and worn out organisation

You do have many of the same qualities as 'The Host' :pipe: but the bit in bold is absoluetly laughable when applied to either you or 'The host'

You do have many of the same qualities as 'The Host' :pipe: but the bit in bold is absoluetly laughable when applied to either you or 'The host'

Yet another snide reply, so in keeping with the norm from you..........you have no idea how many laugh at your rather nothing comments to posts...................and you can't hide behind dyslexia with that one .........just wish they had a two finger salute on here.

As that saying I enjoying using to people such as you....Fud you like.