#SheffieldRiots

scottyc06

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you serious?

If you think anybody would believe rangers fans are out in Sheffield tonight punching owls you live in a fantasy land!

Also why would you want the thread binned? If anything this thread is highlighting the fact that its a joke!!

The more I go on here, the more ridiculous your comment becomes, are you on drugs?

HANDWRINGER comes to mind mate. :matron:

Joke or not, this may construed as truth to the bigots and haters, no matter how outlandish the statement. It just takes one, that could be used against us.

Admin please bin this thread.

I had to tell my children about the punch on the actual owl - they are distraught and will not be consoled.

Rangers fan who dropped his bovril has caused a massive spillage onto park. Rangers fan arrested for bribery after telling taxi driver to keep the change. Some if them are classics

@AllyRfc needs to learn how to use a keyboard :D

Please don't use the scums disgraceful behaviour at the weekend, as a point scoring exercise or just for a laugh. When you use Rangers fans behaviour as a joke, to get one over on them, then that's not good.

Joke or not, this may construed as truth to the bigots and haters, no matter how outlandish the statement. It just takes one, that could be used against us.

Admin please bin this thread.

If there is binning to be done....... I've got a suggestion,

seriously!! the fact that 2 people with low post counts agreed...... :shifty:

your card is marked, you are now on the "spacecowboy is watching you" list!!

(its not a long list, TBF you're the first, doesn't make it any less true though)