Green on the way back ?

bawsburst

You mean like questioning the worth of the coaching staff and their wages to input ?

Are you some sort of spokesman for BM?

Because you are jumping to his defence like a guard dog.

Accept his sources are shite, he literally changed the wording of his blog in 1hour because he had it wrong.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of hearing about green,it shows how much he really cares about the club,that at this crucial time in the clubs development,he's behind the scenes causing chaos,desperate to make as much cash as possible,I'm worried what green and ahmad are capable of doing to the club if things don't go their way,we have had an excellent summer so far ,it been great talking and watching football again,but its obvious these money grabbing shysters are in the background causing trouble,trying to get control of the clubs cash.

You mean like questioning the worth of the coaching staff and their wages to input ?

Didn't Green give Ally a rise last summer?

Also, he and Ahmad's packages certainly seemed lucrative enough so will he take the same wage (plus bonuses) when he returns? How much money did Imran receive for the loan he arranged?

So McMurdo posts a blog about Park and others looking to buy the club.

Within an hour he obviously gets told to get it changed as his info was pish.

So instead of just taking the blog off, he just changes it to "certain people".

How can anybody believe a word of that blog when the main focus of the story was wrong. That clearly means the whole story is wrong. McMurdo should withdraw this blog in full.

Mcmurdo should withdraw in general never mind this latest piece of nonsense....

So McMurdo posts a blog about Park and others looking to buy the club.

Within an hour he obviously gets told to get it changed as his info was pish.

So instead of just taking the blog off, he just changes it to "certain people".

How can anybody believe a word of that blog when the main focus of the story was wrong. That clearly means the whole story is wrong. McMurdo should withdraw this blog in full.

Maybe he's had a phone call from someone close to the bus & car man.

Maybe his arse is doing buttons.

Maybe the story is accurate but the loose arse flaps make the changes necessary.

Also, he and Ahmad's packages certainly seemed lucrative enough so will he take the same wage when he returns. How much money did Imran receive for the loan he arranged?

Are you finding the question difficult to come to terms with ? no he didn't give McCoist a rise why would he ?

Also, he and Ahmad's packages certainly seemed lucrative enough so will he take the same wage (plus bonuses) when he returns? How much money did Imran receive for the loan he arranged?

no he didnt give him a rise

he tuped him over and was forced to pay him that ridiculous sum

Are you finding the question difficult to come to terms with ? no he didn't give McCoist a rise why would he ?

Good to know - after all far too many people were on inflated wages, percentages and bonus schemes.

Will Green be taking the same lucrative package when he returns?

In fairness to bawsburst, he has said for a while now that Green is coming back - and has stuck to his convictions. We now have Bill appearing to back this up.

From the outside looking in, nobody knows whats going on, so the camps saying that it is defo going to happen, and the camps saying it defo isn't going to happen should both be taken with a pinch of salt. Neither of you know for sure and neither do I.

no he didnt give him a rise

he tuped him over and was forced to pay him that ridiculous sum

I think it suited Green to have Ally on board last summer so I don't think he was forced into anything.

I agree McCoist earns far too much but he's not the only one.

Good to know - after all far too many people were on inflated wages, percentages and bonus schemes.

Will Green be taking the same lucrative package when he returns?

Id happily pay him a million if he can cut the wages by 40% get a young go ahead football management team and via new revenue streams run the club at a profit.

Im sure every rangers fan would want that, wouldnt they?

Id happily pay him a million if he can cut the wages by 40% get a young go ahead football management team and via new revenue streams run the club at a profit.

That actually makes a lot of sense

I'm quite happy with Ally McCoist thanks.

Could he do all that in 48 hours?

It's all relative of course but he couldn't do any of that last year so not sure he could do it going forward.

His 300k worth every penny wouldn't you agree.

Nah, I'm not convinced that and any bonuses he receives would be value for money but I'm open to persuasion if he, or any other prospective board member, wishes to show us a clear sustainable plan for the club's future.

Nah, I'm not convinced that and any bonuses he receives would be value for money but I'm open to persuasion if he, or any other prospective board member, wishes to show us a clear sustainable plan for the club's future.

We have still got a club.