BBC (McGlaughlin) Cocks it up again !

Ace

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression the 100k was for bringing the game into disrepute because we never paid tax? the 50 k was only for administration and unless I am mistaken don't hertz still owe the tax man?!?

Yeah, but according to the SFA/BBC, we intended not to pay our taxes, Hearts didn't mean not to pay.

Er, uhmm... Something like that, or it could just be that we're the hated Rangers(more likely).

I was under the impression the 100k was for bringing the game into disrepute because we never paid tax? the 50 k was only for administration and unless I am mistaken don't hertz still owe the tax man?!?

Remember they've made a profit since going in to Admin so they can afford to pay players wages, tax, footballing debts etc. failure to do so is in breach of the rules.

To think that once upon a time the BBC was seen as a bastion of truth in the world.

Now it is no better than the laughably corrupt propoganda that used to come out of communist china and the soviet union.

And to think that we are actually having to pay a license for this corrupt board of paeodophile protectors.

Well I am fuckin stunned!

Rangers have made a statement. Thank god and well done. Mather Is 100% correct, 1 rule for us and another for the rest. I cannot believe that anyone is writing / blogging against this statement and agreeing with the SFA / SPFL?

Lets see the bullshit excuse they come up with now.

Have the SFA released a statement yet regarding Charles Green's revelations about the 5 way agreement, remember? The one they promised within 48 hours?

Disgusting organisation the SFA.