Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back onto track, I have thought of a situation here, this is my opinion.

Walter will want to keep Mather on board, Green will want Stockbridge on board and Smart will get sacked and Murray will be brought in and that will be the end of it.

I really don't see that Green has organised this meeting as his best pal is Stockbridge and won't want him out

If CG is such good mates with BS then he prob wont be happy with BS agreeing with sanctioning the spending on our new transfers.

I can't see this General Meeting taking place unless there is inside info against Mather and Stockbridge, which, IMO there is none.

For those who are anti CG, he did not walk back into the Club, he was invited by the Board. CG has absolutely nothing to do with this issue, so get over it.

Forget the RC broadcast, that was what they do best, being anti-Rangers and rolling out a guy who "knows it all" and announces Armageddon. 34k ST's and Home shirts about to go on sale (after the successful 3rd shirts issue), really tells me that we are heading for the cliff, NOT.

This is all about Paul Murray; you must remember him, he was the guy who sat back and said nothing as our Club was being raped by the google eyed one.

The very same Paul Murray, who along with his mates, put in a bid of 60p in the hope of buying our beloved Club.

The very same Paul Murray, who having stayed silent while in the Boardroom, has, for the past year, had more mouth than an old washerwoman.

Wise up a bit guys, don't fall for the outsiders maneouvers or the lies of the haters.

Well said bornabear :thumbup:

green and Murray actually have a lot in common,both of them have invested fuck all out of their own pockets into rangers

Thanks for that I will file mini for future reference and stick your reference to Charlie in file 13 or better still the bin. :cgreen: .

I can't see this General Meeting taking place unless there is inside info against Mather and Stockbridge, which, IMO there is none.

For those who are anti CG, he did not walk back into the Club, he was invited by the Board. CG has absolutely nothing to do with this issue, so get over it.

Forget the RC broadcast, that was what they do best, being anti-Rangers and rolling out a guy who "knows it all" and announces Armageddon. 34k ST's and Home shirts about to go on sale (after the successful 3rd shirts issue), really tells me that we are heading for the cliff, NOT.

This is all about Paul Murray; you must remember him, he was the guy who sat back and said nothing as our Club was being raped by the google eyed one.

The very same Paul Murray, who along with his mates, put in a bid of 60p in the hope of buying our beloved Club.

The very same Paul Murray, who having stayed silent while in the Boardroom, has, for the past year, had more mouth than an old washerwoman.

Wise up a bit guys, don't fall for the outsiders maneouvers or the lies of the haters.

Agree with this totally, if we were in grave danger then Walter would have been the first to tell us and we have heard nothing from him so to me that means we are okay and this meeting is to cut cost as we don't need all these directors on the board

http://www.rangers.c...general-meeting

Just when things started to look a bit more stable. Paul Murray has a fucking nerve.

It was looking more stable until Green reappeared as a "consultant" to draw out more money for him and Ahmed ! It'll be consultancy fees for this, that and the next thing ! These guys see us as a cash cow, which they will continue to milk until we're dry. Don't trust Green.

Time for proper corporate governance in our Board room. Blin's a good guy and proper accountant with Rangers' interests at heart.

It was looking more stable until Green reappeared as a "consultant" to draw out more money for him and Ahmed ! It'll be consultancy fees for this, that and the next thing ! These guys see us as a cash cow, which they will continue to milk until we're dry. Don't trust Green.

Time for proper corporate governance in our Board room. Blin's a good guy and proper accountant with Rangers' interests at heart.

You know this because?

Or just more agenda laden drivel?

Part of a dying breed I'm afraid, hysteria and hyperbole rules these days.

I accept that I was caught up in the hysteria on this occasion. I am regretting being the messenger of what I heard on the radio now.

(Too much caffeine) + (Too many negative threads) - (A calming drink) = Blind panic on a Friday evening!

I have no agenda whatsoever... Mainly because I don't know what the fuck is going on!

Rubbish, Green has taken on a backseat role, not called an EGM.

Ah the old "rangers interests at heart spiel, that the same old SDM will only sell to people with the "club at heart" or Google eyes "i have the clubs best interests at heart or pm's "i have the clubs interests at heart

All that's missing is "rangers men and we have a winner

The notice requestioning a General Meeting was received by Rangers on 01 Aug. Charles Green was appointed as consultant on 02 Aug. Green brought in Mather when Green was CEO and - remember - he had a role in appointing Walter back as a non-exec Director. In my view Charles Green is there as part of the defence against the removal of CM, BStockbridge and BSmart as Directors. The share price is low - halved in value in the last 4 months. Investors - mainly institutional ones I suppose - will want to see that improved. And I suspect the price creates an opportunity for a takeover bid (buying low and looking to capitalise when Rangers are eventually back playing in Europe). The former PwC connection would imply to me that money is in the wings or being assembled otherwise why poke your head above the parapet to be put into the glare of Supporter and media spotlight.

So if a General Meeting is held it seems to me to boil down to - do shareholders believe that a Mather / Stockbridge / Green (as financial consultant) / Smith and McCoist team stand the best chance to deliver the sort of shareholder value they want to see (recognising that to do that there must be the most successful football team on the pitch year afere year for the next bundle of years to get back to money-spinning / attention-getting CL football). Or do shareholders believe that a Murray / Blin team plus whoever they have as financial backers can do that job?

If the Murray / Blin camp are tracking social media responses to their request for the removal of Mather, Stockbridge and Smart then as a shareholder they do not have my support and they are wasting their time. In the absence of any hard, factual evidence to cause me to think to the contrary my view is that a Mather / Stockbridge and Green team has all the skill, experience and firepower necessary to deliver for Rangers and to take the share value back up and to generate the funds for the football team - yes this is still about football - to achieve Rangers' football ambitions.

Ah the old "rangers interests at heart spiel, that the same old SDM will only sell to people with the "club at heart" or Google eyes "i have the clubs best interests at heart or pm's "i have the clubs interests at heart

All that's missing is "rangers men and we have a winner

Well said that man. :clap:

I accept that I was caught up in the hysteria on this occasion. I am regretting being the messenger of what I heard on the radio now.

(Too much caffeine) + (Too many negative threads) - (A calming drink) = Blind panic on a Friday evening!

I have no agenda whatsoever... Mainly because I don't know what the fuck is going on!

Understandable mate. Tonights events have knocked me for six too.

(Too much caffeine) + (Too many negative threads) - (A calming drink) = blind panic on a Friday evening!

As hysteria on here goes yours is pretty mild (tu) that's the worst part none of us have a clue what's going on today and those stirring it whether on phone ins on online are just making things worse, but we have seem this before all too many times and sadly we probably will see it again in the future, as the biggest club ever to go through the turmoil we had last year,the amount of interest in us is far more than any other club in Scotland but Rangers will continue and will flourish its what we do :D

And you know this for sure, do you? Where do you stand on the rumour that Craig Mather is earning twice what CG pulled for the same position? Where do you stand on the fact Stockbridge is also pulling a vastly increased salary for his role?

Too many people knocking this without a thought for what is behind it.