Can I make a small plea?

1st_Jan_1994

I know a lot of things don't quite add-up today. I'm as confused as anyone.

Delighted at Green's return, then a few hours later it turns to confusion as I hear about a board meeting to remove Mather and Stockbridge.

But can I ask we remain calm? I seen all this hysteria when ;

We were alleged to owe £140 million to the tax man.

When we thought we would lose the big tax case.

When we thought we weren't getting a licence to play football.

When we thought we would be found guilty of cheating and financial doping.

When we thought we would be stripped of titles.

When some of you thought Green was still in cahoots with Whyte.

All filed under hysteria and most of all NOT GUILTY

What happens if the books are released and there's hardly any share money left? while this would cause concern in itself it would also mean that Stockbridges position would be unattenable anyway. I'm not saying this is the case at all, I'm just thinking out loud and trying to make the point that we would be asking why he was not removed sooner?

For the record I don't think all the share money is gone. That's just me being hypothetical to basically say we have no idea why these moves are afoot. Could be perfectly valid reasons and we are all in hysterics.

I am not happy at the thought of Paul Murray potentially getting involved, but the shareholders/board could easily vote NO at the meeting. More than likely infact.

Now I'm hearing taigs and what I'd assume are agenda driven "Rangers fans" are on Radio Catholic pretending to be in the know and saying don't trust Green and we are on the verge of another administration? again the message is take a step back, breathe, think of the examples I gave at the top and ask yourself if you really want caught up in (as of yet more unfounded) hysteria.

Let's see how it pans out. It's far from ideal, but it's not the end or an apocalypse.

I know a lot of things don't quite add-up today. I'm as confused as anyone.

Delighted at Green's return, then a few hours later it turns to confusion as I hear about a board meeting to remove Mather and Stockbridge.

But can I ask we remain calm? I seen all this hysteria when ;

We were alleged to owe £140 million to the tax man.

When we thought we would lose the big tax case.

When we thought we weren't getting a licence to play football.

When we thought we would be found guilty of cheating and financial doping.

When we thought we would be stripped of titles.

When some of you thought Green was still in cahoots with Whyte.

All filed under hysteria and most of all NOT GUILTY

What happens if the books are released and there's hardly any share money left? while this would cause concern in itself it would also mean that Stockbridges position would be unattenable anyway. I'm not saying this is the case at all, I'm just thinking out loud and trying to make the point that we would be asking why he was not removed sooner?

For the record I don't think all the share money is gone. That's just me being hypothetical to basically say we have no idea why these moves are afoot. Could be perfectly valid reasons and we are all in hysterics.

I am not happy at the thought of Paul Murray potentially getting involved, but the shareholders/board could easily vote NO at the meeting. More than likely infact.

Now I'm hearing taigs and what I'd assume are agenda driven "Rangers fans" are on Radio Catholic pretending to be in the know and saying don't trust Green and we are on the verge of another administration? again the message is take a step back, breathe, think of the examples I gave at the top and ask yourself if you really want caught up in (as of yet more unfounded) hysteria.

Let's see how it pans out. It's far from ideal, but it's not the end or an apocalypse.

Right, what have you done with 1st_Jan_1994.

Really good post mate and sound advice....the Tims and those wishing to cause issues for their own means will be loving this and the more division, hysteria and uncertainty this causes the better for them.

We need to take a step back and think about things, get the full facts and then decide in the right course of action....what we need more than anything is to unify the fans!

In general your advice is spot on.

But, even for an Uber positive guy like myself todays turn of events have me feeling so down. :(

Don't let it then.

The only thing that's got me down is the Bears thinking it's dooms day and the tarriers getting cheap jollies tbh.

None on the first page and I am to lazy to scroll down - probably my fault for thinking we were a football club

Fuckup ... here's what to do, just tell the admin all the threads you want pinned so you don't need to go clicking on page 2

None on the first page and I am to lazy to scroll down - probably my fault for thinking we were a football club

In fact, even a few topics under this is my Forfar roll-call thread where people are talking about the game. Open yer eyes.

I prefer when we collectively freak out on very little information. Calm is for poofs :P

So true, only thing better than pointlessly freaking out is a good old witch hunt, I always keep my pitchfork and torch handy.