Are the fans being took for mugs

wee josh

34.000 season tickets sold and then it's lets drop the bombshell news. Green is back and Walter might walk and they all want to fight with each other.i thought by now we would be united and ready to fight the enemy after stage one of the journey had been done

The whole thing is a mess and now we look like total numpties.

Arguing with each other, blaming other people for not being able to beat a diddy team...rumors of Walter walking ect ect..

Will it ever be the same?

Said this yesterday to simplythebest, I don't agree with caseys stance but I know what he means by saying it'll never be the same again. (He said that in the march when "newco" was mentioned)

In the last year and a bit the only time it felt "natural" was at Sheffield tbh.

Said this yesterday to simplythebest, I don't agree with caseys stance but I know what he means by saying it'll never be the same again. (He said that in the march when "newco" was mentioned)

In the last year and a bit the only time it felt "natural" was at Sheffield tbh.

I'ts sucking the love out of it for me tbh.

Waking up to stories and arguing while there seems to be no end in sight.

When was it last about the football? Casey got shit from loads of people but like you say it's obvious why he made his choice.

I'ts sucking the love out of it for me tbh.

Waking up to stories and arguing while there seems to be no end in sight.

When was it last about the football? Casey got shit from loads of people but like you say it's obvious why he made his choice.

I will say this and this may look like a dig at green. But up till Friday we were starting to buzz about the football then green came back and 3 interviews later from ally and him and its all about people fucking egos. I'm sick of it.

We should be discussing wether or not a new manager is required and how we progress on the field. In a year in a half I've went from knowing fuck all about the business side of the club to watching it all play out in the public eye. For a once proud institution we are a mess. I don't know who or how it can be fixed but we need stability and a sense of normality to return.

Casey did get grief and a lot was due to his "dead" comments but I can see what he meant when he said it'd never be the same.

I'm disgusted with the way things are turning out,and yes I'm starting to feel conned,there must be serious amounts of fans considering asking for a refund.

Maybe it's the only way to get the answers we require?

The shite thing is these businessmen can hide its the poor folk at the ticket office etc who face the brunt of angry bears

The board turmoil and people publicly attacking people is causing serious fanbase divide.

I for one have choose to turn my focus on our enemies who have wronged us, somewhere to vent my anger in a mature manner.

I am struggling to try and rubbish claims the club are playing the fans for fools but its getting harder and harder every time the board speaks now. Issue after issue, running people out the club, there isn't much more I can take before I'm in a straight jacket.

We are taken for mugs, our loyalty is seeing no reward and it isn't good enough.

Our club is a joke, the past couple of years hasn't even felt like it's the same club anymore, it's all a bit too much for us.

Can also see why Casey did what he did and while i don't agree him saying it won't be the same hasn't exactly been inaccurate these days, it's honestly heartbreaking the mess we are in.

We are taken for mugs, our loyalty is seeing no reward and it isn't good enough.

Our club is a joke, the past couple of years hasn't even felt like it's the same club anymore, it's all a bit too much for us.

Can also see why Casey did what he did and while i don't agree him saying it won't be the same hasn't exactly been inaccurate these days, it's honestly heartbreaking the mess we are in.

(tu)

As it stands just now if I find full time employment I will not be getting a season ticket.

I will not plough a few hundred quid into the club for this shambles to continue. We are self destructing and it's nobody else's fault but our own

Taken for mugs is an understatement. These charlatans in charge of our club epitomise the old saying "Lions being led by donkey's"

And to think there are still some Bears on here backing these idiots?

The way your talking mate I'm taking that as you meaning the lot of them rather than just the manager and chairman?

We're taken for mugs because we're incapable of formulating even the most basic of fan groups to hold the club's board to account.

Yes, 35,000 RFC fans should be treated with respect but it's not a surprise we're taken advantage of when we spend more time arguing with each other than dealing with more important issues.

Casey said it won't be the same because he said we were dead and a different club. We may be different behaviour-wise at the moment but we are still the same club.

We the fans need to remember that or we are truly lost.

I will say this and this may look like a dig at green. But up till Friday we were starting to buzz about the football then green came back and 3 interviews later from ally and him and its all about people fucking egos. I'm sick of it.

We should be discussing wether or not a new manager is required and how we progress on the field. In a year in a half I've went from knowing fuck all about the business side of the club to watching it all play out in the public eye. For a once proud institution we are a mess. I don't know who or how it can be fixed but we need stability and a sense of normality to return.

Casey did get grief and a lot was due to his "dead" comments but I can see what he meant when he said it'd never be the same.

You seem to be conveniently ignoring the requisition for a meeting to oust Mather, amongst others. Do you not think that would have caused as much turmoil? Its just the media have created (with no little help from Ally) the appearance that CG is the root of all the problems (how convenient for some). All he has done is answer questions and give a frank opinion that reflects what appears to be the thoughts of many fans.

We're taken for mugs because we're incapable of formulating even the most basic of fan groups to hold the club's board to account.

Yes, 35,000 RFC fans should be treated with respect but it's not a surprise we're taken advantage of when we spend more time arguing with each other than dealing with more important issues.

Agreed Frankie.

You seem to be conveniently ignoring the requisition for a meeting to oust Mather, amongst others. Do you not think that would have caused as much turmoil? Its just the media have created (with no little help from Ally) the appearance that CG is the root of all the problems (how convenient for some). All he has done is answer questions and give a frank opinion that reflects what appears to be the thoughts of many fans.

I think he's more referring to the moment the current turmoil began, which did all occur with Green's arrival, not saying it's his fault.

(tu)