Live update from meeting

1st_Jan_1994

May be possible but would that really have been able to just be hidden from other board members etc? After all we don't have any huge 85% controlling owner.

No idea. It's far fetched but I just cant get my head around that kind of money going missing in such a shot space of time.

Appreciate it also.

Any reason given as to why you were to stop?

None. Hannah just said "you interneting that? - stop it" ... so I stopped - last thing I was going to do was start arguing with him and cause a scene, my mate with the car decided to leave a few mins early as it just turned into a head fry so didn't get chance to see him on way out to ask why... but there was others doing it and he didn't bother with them. Wee arse hole.

No, we need a proper manager. The squad we had should have been good enough to walk this league.

I'm not saying we shouldn't have signed anyone but 8 possibly more is ridiculous.

Bell, Mohsni, Law and Clark would have been enough IMO.

Correct. He should be getting the best out of the players he has at his disposal which was already hugely more than anyone in the same league or even the league above.

Stockbridge didn't confirm or deny anything tbh. That was part of the problem.

He gave probably the most pathetic answer I've ever heard when Fury quizzed him on if the 10 million was season book and Blackthorn money - he just said something along the lines of "I don't know, it's all just in the one pot" ... wtf

and that's our finance director

None. Hannah just said "you interneting that? - stop it" ... so I stopped - last thing I was going to do was start arguing with him and cause a scene, my mate with the car decided to leave a few mins early as it just turned into a head fry so didn't get chance to see him on way out to ask why... but there was others doing it and he didn't bother with them. Wee arse hole.

Bit strange and out of order that.

He gave probably the most pathetic answer I've ever heard when Fury quizzed him on if the 10 million was season book and Blackthorn money - he just said something along the lines of "I don't know, it's all just in the one pot" ... wtf

That's very, very worrying.

That is absolutely ridiculous. How much is he on again. 200k a year? Shocking.

Bit strange and out of order that.

Don't get me wrong, I've been in these meetings before and sometimes at the start they say all mobiles and cameras switched off at all times before they start - which is fair play, and you respect - but to pick out one person out of maybe 7 or 8 in my immediate view point all doing the same thing is a bit odd.

Cheers (tu)

Just annoyed I wasn't allowed to continue would have happily sat until almost 9.30pm doing it ... uch well.

I just got to the part where you were asked to stop. You were on a roll as well, speedy work from a phone I must say. (tu) Cheers for the updates, I am going back to read from page 10 again...

EDIT - 37 pages??? May have to skip a few and get a summary...!

Simplythebest? Some guy.

You're jokin' right? They will have signed up and had been hanging on every word.

Big credit and thanks to 1st_Jan for the updates... Must have sore thumbs after all that!

He is a big mouth slobber. Probably trying to find the bar just now.

Rangers first or more drink first?

That is absolutely ridiculous. How much is he on again. 200k a year? Shocking.

yeah 200k a year.

See to be honest if Mather about 10 minutes before that never said "OK guys I'll level with you's .... I'm on 300k a year" ... I don't think he would have said anything himself. I think Mathers honesty nudged him to do the same.

He should be monitoring every financial transaction we make. It's his job to know. Does he just chuck all the dosh in a pile in a wee room and guess where it came from? We pay him for this, Sad days.

Don't get me wrong, I've been in these meetings before and sometimes at the start they say all mobiles and cameras switched off at all times before they start - which is fair play, and you respect - but to pick out one person out of maybe 7 or 8 in my immediate view point all doing the same thing is a bit odd.

Poor show him telling you to stop, when others were clearly putting stuff online.

To be fair, on Stockbridge, once the income is in the bank it is all added to the one big line in the accounts.

There is no way to say how much of the money left is from the IPO and how much is left from the ST from last year.

If he was asked how much of the IPO cash was left, there really is no way to differentiate it from the rest of the money.

I don't think the cunts daft either, but he thinks we are.

That is fucking pathetic.

He is obviously fed up with your 'Ally has a job for life' slogan too :lol:

To be fair, on Stockbridge, once the income is in the bank it is all added to the one big line in the accounts.

There is no way to say how much of the money left is from the IPO and how much is left from the ST from last year.

If he was asked how much of the IPO cash was left, there really is no way to differentiate it from the rest of the money.

If they don't know how much of the IPO was left, they shouldn't be getting the massive salaries they're on. Don't kid yourself, they know....

yeah 200k a year.

See to be honest if Mather about 10 minutes before that never said "OK guys I'll level with you's .... I'm on 300k a year" ... I don't think he would have said anything himself. I think Mathers honesty nudged him to do the same.

And a 100% bonus for us winning the third division.

Deary me.

I think that's too much for Mather but he's probably the one guy in all of this I have any faith in.