Anyone else getting sick of

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. The boy done well....he was over-the-moon Brian....as I said....it went in at the back stick....he's got some engine on 'im........every cliche you can think of.

For every $5 ra selik spend.....we'll try and do it on the cheap, via needless administration & liquidation, to save spending our own cash?

There's a catchy soundbite for ya! :matron:

No idea, probably not.

The only one who's annoyed me is Ronald De Bear.

What annoys me is getting quoted continually off wee guys (all with the same reply) and you look at their post count of 8 and joined a day ago ... ffs .... as I said it's not just me who's enjoyment it's ruining

new member after new member after new member after new member all joining up pushing the same anti-Green agendas

If that prick Dingwall from FollowFollow is reading ... WE GET THE POINT

Fuck up ... it's ruining people's enjoyment on here.

Green won't last after last night, move on ya boring wee bastards and stop polluting the place.

Thanks.

And if its not that, its dhims at their pish.

Still say a referral method works best. And no guests. (tu)

new member after new member after new member after new member all joining up pushing the same anti-Green agendas

If that prick Dingwall from FollowFollow is reading ... WE GET THE POINT

Fuck up ... it's ruining people's enjoyment on here.

Green won't last after last night, move on ya boring wee bastards and stop polluting the place.

Thanks.

You know my feelings on the man. However this I will say we seemed to be run better with him on board than without imo. RM is about opinions I will never try to turn any fan into my way of thinking.

I have no doubt whatsoever that a huge majority of these "new" posters are either taigs, FF trolls or banned members re-signing up.

But the FF trolls are allowed their opinions ( it must be a refreshing change for them, being on a site that allows that), the taigs will be found out, as will the banned members.

I have no doubt whatsoever that a huge majority of these "new" posters are either taigs, FF trolls or banned members re-signing up.

But the FF trolls are allowed their opinions ( it must be a refreshing change for them, being on a site that allows that), the taigs will be found out, as will the banned members.

(tu)

New member here & in all honesty I'm not quite sure what to make of the return of Charles Green.

Hope that doesn't upset too many on here I'm personally more interested in seeing us win football matches.

Less of that fucking patter, win football matches, pfft